Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

ll- Dabang Pintoo Singh- aka DBPS- App Thread-ll (Page 98)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
babloo tryign to call pinto continously, pinto ghar aaying...babloo scolds pinto and updates him on what happened when he wasn't here...
tuntun ji playing with his grandson, tuntun asks gagnga for 1 rupee. tuntun gives his grandson 1001 rs. the kids runs off, tuntun see pinto walk in, ganga indicates pinto to not to say anything and just go to his room. pinto is walking off but tuntun says "Pinto Singh"
pinto turns around (haaaye kya look hai...main toh marr gayi *drools*)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LoverSanihaKaKinshukDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

babloo tryign to call pinto continously, pinto ghar aaying...babloo scolds pinto and updates him on what happened when he wasn't here...
tuntun ji playing with his grandson, tuntun asks gagnga for 1 rupee. tuntun gives his grandson 1001 rs. the kids runs off, tuntun see pinto walk in, ganga indicates pinto to not to say anything and just go to his room. pinto is walking off but tuntun says "Pinto Singh"
Wow it is so great. haha aage kya hua
crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

abi mat maro baaki update dene ke baad marne ki sochna LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Haha too true Nidz. how are you abhi tak tv ka problem solve nahi hua kya
crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Haha too true Nidz. how are you abhi tak tv ka problem solve nahi hua kya

nahi re hope monday tak hojaayegi Day Dreaming

moniluvskinshuk

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
ganga indirectly tries to save pinto from tuntun's scold. ganga says "this is wrong, you didn't even tell anyone and left. now don't repeat this ever again. now go to your room.' Pinto was about to leave but tuntun stops him again and says "Ae ganga devi! apne beta ko bachaane ki khoshish bekaar hi mein kar ri hai aap! humare muh se kucho nikla bhi nahi aur aap seedhi!" he tells her to back off as he doesn't want anyoen interfering!
tuntun looks at pinto, 'what's happening? why are you interested doing my servants work? you'll do all the work yourself? why am i here then? am i dead? look do one thing, take my most expensivest car, take out as much as money u want and go and help them out with their financial problems!" pinto says 'babu ji hum..." tuntun says "oh so you want to justify your mistake now?" babloo says "leave it babu ji, he's done a mistake, he won't repeat it again. why make an issue out of a small thing." tuntun says "oh so you think i make an issue out of small thing. your son hasn't grown yet that's y u r saying this. let your son hurt you and then you'll know."
tunutn goes to pinto and says "you don't understand anything do you? son i had a fight with someone in that area. i don't want anyone to hurt you." (awww tuntun was worried for him coz of that? Shocked awww...)
tuntun tells to freshen up and tells the bahu to prepare dinner for pinto.
tutnun leaves.

back to vidya and his parivaar. saraswati tells about the engagement. vidya walks off without saying anything. ravi comes back home, ravi assures them that everything is fine now. saraswati says 'how did bihari get there?" saraswati looks at krishna, and hugs her.

next morning. krishna is learning how to cut the vegetables. saraswati gives her some facepack and all to krishna. krishna prefers to give it to swati. saraswati says "you need it more than swati." swati looks on at saraswati. saraswati says "don't look at me like that. i'm saying it because its good for krishna." vidya is watching all this form the door

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinny_LovercrazysandhirSanihaKaKinshukDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
thankz sanju Hug

moniluvskinshuk

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
hello people Hug

moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index