Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

   
Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

ll- Dabang Pintoo Singh- aka DBPS- App Thread-ll (Page 73)

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Joined: 26 March 2011
Posts: 4641

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Haha amina I am sure you must be loving DBPS in those kurta.Wink</font>


Lmao yep too hot to handle!!!
Aww but i still miss my hottie Viren sood :(

Even I miss my Viren Sood a lott yaar . Can never ever forget KM's any character chahe woh dev ho Ranvir ho yaa Viren . They all were n will always b very special for me . n ofcourse DBPS too .Embarrassedhaaa I understand jaan Ek se dil nhi bharta toh U see lotzzz f sexyy Pintoo 2gther , I understand but I wonder tu Itne sexy pintoo ko eksaath kaise digest kar leti hai ,beoczzz main toh beech mein hi faint ho jaati hunLOL.Wht 2 do he is way 2 hot 2 hanle .

I aggree dear .After marrige Kinshuk became more hott n more sexyyWinkEmbarrassedn he made his body more fit due 2 which Kurtas r looking so sexy on him n he2 looking truly killer Wink


Aww I had to control myself this week and wait to watch em together.
Omg moni don't talk about his body!!! he is all buffed up especially in that tight top he was wearing last week!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Joined: 26 March 2011
Posts: 4641

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
K moni and rachu gotta go.. Chat to u soon

Mwah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 37797

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk


Oyee Kya kaarnaama kiye ha , Kuch bhi toh nahi kiya hamare bhole bhaale DBPS ne Wink .Bas Itna kaha tht Woh Paise unke mooh pe maarega isliye It's better tht they shld backout frm marrige LOL .Ab saaf saaf keh toh diya woh bhi sharifo ki tarah , koi maar peet bhi nahi ki ,phir kisliye bhugtega bechara ? LOLWink 

DBPS Ne kiya to sahi the par duniya ke asoolon ke khilaaf kiya. Jab bhi Koi insaan duniya ke asoolon ke khilaaf jaata hai to usse bakiyon se jhaar khaani hi padti hai aur uski vajah se to Vidya ji ko bhi itna kuch sehna padega. 
 

I know dear bahut kuch sehna padega abhi toh Vidya ji ko . n DBPS chahke bhi kuch nahi kar paayega . becozz SBB seg mein uska darr saaf nazar aa raha tha , He would hav never ever imagined tht uska aisa karna uske Vidya chacha pe bhaari padega 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25436

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

K moni and rachu gotta go.. Chat to u soon

Mwah
Bye amina take care it was great chatting with you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 37797

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2">Haha amina I am sure you must be loving DBPS in those kurta.Wink</font>


Lmao yep too hot to handle!!!
Aww but i still miss my hottie Viren sood :(

Even I miss my Viren Sood a lott yaar . Can never ever forget KM's any character chahe woh dev ho Ranvir ho yaa Viren . They all were n will always b very special for me . n ofcourse DBPS too .Embarrassedhaaa I understand jaan Ek se dil nhi bharta toh U see lotzzz f sexyy Pintoo 2gther , I understand but I wonder tu Itne sexy pintoo ko eksaath kaise digest kar leti hai ,beoczzz main toh beech mein hi faint ho jaati hunLOL.Wht 2 do he is way 2 hot 2 hanle .

I aggree dear .After marrige Kinshuk became more hott n more sexyyWinkEmbarrassedn he made his body more fit due 2 which Kurtas r looking so sexy on him n he2 looking truly killer Wink


Aww I had to control myself this week and wait to watch em together.
Omg moni don't talk about his body!!! he is all buffed up especially in that tight top he was wearing last week!!
 

Yaar his body is just wowww . True In tht Blue TEE He was looking Killer . Main toh dekhti hi reh gayi . Just damnn sexyy m hott Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 37797

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by aamina1010

K moni and rachu gotta go.. Chat to u soon

Mwah
Bye amina take care it was great chatting with you
 

Ok amina Byee Cya TC . nice 2 chat wid u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 25436

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Moni bata na kal tu kaise protect karegi DBPS jaan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Joined: 12 November 2009
Posts: 37797

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Moni bata na kal tu kaise protect karegi DBPS jaan
 

oh sochna padega jaanu ki DBPS ko kaise bachya jaaye Wink Aise hi apne Pintoo ko kaahe daat khaane de hum . kuch na kuch zaroor sochenge LOL ,waise wht u think wht will we see tomm ? SBB seg kal hi milega yaa parso ? 

Jaan Creations gallery mein jaa , wahan ek bahut Pyaara surprise hai aashi ka Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index