Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

ll- Dabang Pintoo Singh- aka DBPS- App Thread-ll (Page 102)

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

babloo helps pinto up and says "wow! you're sweating like it's summer though it january's winter. I'm impressed. you're working really hard.' Pinto says "Krishna is the hardworking one. but it's all gone in vain as she's getting married. another dream will be shattered..." babloo says we can't do much either, anyways i'll go as i'm getting late
ganga enters pinto's room and starts wiping his sweat. pinto says "mum i'll do it myself." ganga says "though one should have milk afterworking out, but you dont' like that so i brought tea for you."
pinto takes a seat and is in thoughts. ganga says "what are you thinkign about?" pinto says "nothing.." ganga says "vidya's daughter krishna...i heard she's really intelligent?" pinto says "yes." ganga says 'though everyone is the same but they all are different in a way. why interfere in others life?" pinto says "okay!
i don't mind wiping that sweat of my hottie!!!
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

arre  koi mujhe bachaaaooo  . I m faintingg Dead . sanju , Rachu , nids KINSHUK KA WORKOUT OMGGG
Ohho all the best Sanju. Kaise bachaye aapko Sanju ji vo ek cheez hai jo hum nahi kar sakteWink

Arre aaj kya tujhe chad gayi hai . aadha ghanta hua tujhe chodde hue n u forgot my name Shocked 

Yaar He was killer 2dy sach mein n aaj uska saaf pata chala tht he loves Krishna when he was talking 2 his mom abt Krishna .Uske face pe saaf saaf dikh raha tha tht he loves Kri . Wink 

Jaanu Tere pe LIKE karne par mujhe yeh IF error bata raha hai tht I can't like u more then 50 tinmes in 24 hrs . But U know naa how much i lovvv u Hug
I know Jaan opps Moni sanju meri naam ki pronanucation par mat jaao samajh jaate ho na main kisse baat kar rahi huin. I know jaanu you love me to like karne ki itna zaroorat nahi hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-moniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Haha great update so today there was family day in DBPS house as well wah krishna ji yeh ka kar diye aapWink

-aamina-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

Hug

hello people Hug

Hii amina Hug .how r u ? 
hey hun I'm ok... well was ok until i read abouy kinshuk working out!  Aamina *faints*
this guy is gonna kill me!!

how are u hun

oh dear same halat . I was also Ok until I saw KINNY WORKING OUT . My God Kya body hai yaar iss bande ki , he is just 2 hotttDay Dreaming . Seriously dis guy gonna kill all of us someday Dead .He was amazing . 1st time saw KM working out n pushups . Damnnn hotttWink

-aamina-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

babloo helps pinto up and says "wow! you're sweating like it's summer though it january's winter. I'm impressed. you're working really hard.' Pinto says "Krishna is the hardworking one. but it's all gone in vain as she's getting married. another dream will be shattered..." babloo says we can't do much either, anyways i'll go as i'm getting late
ganga enters pinto's room and starts wiping his sweat. pinto says "mum i'll do it myself." ganga says "though one should have milk afterworking out, but you dont' like that so i brought tea for you."
pinto takes a seat and is in thoughts. ganga says "what are you thinkign about?" pinto says "nothing.." ganga says "vidya's daughter krishna...i heard she's really intelligent?" pinto says "yes." ganga says 'though everyone is the same but they all are different in a way. why interfere in others life?" pinto says "okay!
i don't mind wiping that sweat of my hottie!!!
Embarrassed

haaa even I will not mind doing tht eitherEmbarrassed

-aamina-

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
babloo leaving for his coaching center, he sees vidya outside. vidya greets him and goes inside. babloo says "chacha, has the shagun gone?" vidya nods and says "both are getting engaged tomorrow." vidya goes inside, babloo looks on.
saraswati and krishna go to the bihari chachna. saraswati thanks bihari for not letting the wedding break. and invite them for the engagemend.
dihati says "but tomorrow is pin-ky's exam so we're going aswell. but he'll manage."
krishna is about to leave but pin-ky calls out to her and says "Krishna u aint going tomorrow, then please give us the question bank." (what happened when krishna offered it yesterday? gosh ur such a BEEEP)

babloo is taking his class...he misses krishna...he keeps looking at her seat. babloo thinks "how do i get her to take her exam. what do i do?"
it's night time, swati and krishna are doing something...chanchal tells krishna that she's gotten her bag ready for the exam. swati blames herself for all this and apologises to krishna.
krishna tells her not to blame herself for all this, as one only gets what they have in their desitny. and tells chanhcal that she can keep it all.
chanchal says "i don't want anything! and i dont' care yo uhave to go for your exam tomorrow."
vidya looks on at the trio...

precap: babloo gives vidya an idea, and that way krishna can sit in the exam." (oh! so it's pinto, babloo and vidya's plan...no wonder pinto takes her away from her engagement!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-SanihaKaKinshukDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

Hug

hello people Hug

Hii amina Hug .how r u ? 
hey hun I'm ok... well was ok until i read abouy kinshuk working out!  Aamina *faints*
this guy is gonna kill me!!

how are u hun

he already kill us DeadDeadDead
haila!!!
the guy needs to be arressted for being so HOT!!!

crazysandhirmoniluvskinshuk

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
loading loading Angry

moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index