Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

ravi is begging satyanarayan to not to break the marriage...

careless pinto tells ravi not to beg em ad they aren't worth it...pinto's bhabi gives pinto a call and he tells her that he is with ravi and is here to fiz things up for krishna and his sister...
bhabi tells tuntun about it, tuntun aint happy!

Wow great Pintu babu ana musibat khud hi bulaye then omg he must be looking cute haan in careless avatar.😉
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

krishna is going somewhere with vidya on the scooter.

krishna tells vidya to buy her some warm milk, and vidya leaves to get some for her, krishna is continously thinking about how her father was humiliated last night...

coming up: vidya saying "I don't want to make any of my daughters an officer. they are my daughters and that's enough for me!
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow great Pintu babu ana musibat khud hi bulaye then omg he must be looking cute haan in careless avatar.😉

rachu u dhl've seen...he had his arms rested on his waist...
he looked as if he doesn't care about anything that's happening infact he was stopping ravi to not to beg in front of them as they aren't worth it 🤣
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww ye papa tho apni betiyom per gussa kyu nikal raha hai ?kare koi bhare koi😛

rachu u dhl've seen...he had his arms rested on his waist...
he looked as if he doesn't care about anything that's happening infact he was stopping ravi to not to beg in front of them as they aren't worth it 🤣

Haha he is right in the way why to beg them for rishta they were doing rista if now also he will beg then will keep on begging throughout life in front of them
KinSanj thumbnail

Haha he is right in the way why to beg them for rishta they were doing rista if now also he will beg then will keep on begging throughout life in front of them

but ab pinto ji ki wajah se jo drama ghar pe hoga uska kya...vidya ji ka kya haal hoga aaj yaar 😔

but ab pinto ji ki wajah se jo drama ghar pe hoga uska kya...vidya ji ka kya haal hoga aaj yaar 😔

I know that will be bad but this is the way na they show he is bigda hua and doesn't understand what consequences his actions will bring. 
KinSanj thumbnail
okay..krishna tells vidya that she wants to learn how to ride a scooter. vidya says how will u learn it in this crowd? and what ar eyou going to do after learning a scooter, you have to beocme an afsar in the future.
krishna says i can be one after the wedding. do u not trust me? vidya says i do. krishna says then i'll become one after the marriage.
vidya gets a call from tuntun, krishan quickly has her milk, vidya tells krishan that he has to elave urgently and that she can come home from auto...

krishna quickly calls ravi, and tells him to convince them somehow. ravi says "they won't pinto ruined it all." krishna gets pissed off and gets ravi to give pinto the fone.
krishna starts yelling at pinto for interferring...pinto tries to explain but krishna isn't willing to listen and tells him to get outta there.
pinto hangs up (arre wah pinto...)
Pinto thinks "chale jaayenge, lekin kono humko rok ni paayega apni mann ki karne se."
pinto leaves that instant.
hahaha u should've seen the way he goes "CHALTE HAI!" 🤣
KinSanj thumbnail
vidya at tuntun's, tuntun is touching vidya's feet.. vidya tries to back away, tuntun again with his taunts...(ARGH!) tuntun says you used to work for me, but now my son works for you.
tuntun blames vidya for sending his anmol ratan pinto with ravi. vidya is surprised and tries to jsutify but tuntun is too much!
babloo tries to stand up for vidya, but tuntun yells at him. OMg this scene is worth a watch 🤣 i luv the way tuntun talks...

babloo again tries to stand up for vidya, but tuntun shut him up and says how dare you talk back and blah blah. vidya tries to justify again, but tuntun aint willing to listen. (haaye re humra khoon.) hahah this line is a must hear...tuntun is classic 🤣

okay..krishna tells vidya that she wants to learn how to ride a scooter. vidya says how will u learn it in this crowd? and what ar eyou going to do after learning a scooter, you have to beocme an afsar in the future.

krishna says i can be one after the wedding. do u not trust me? vidya says i do. krishna says then i'll become one after the marriage.
vidya gets a call from tuntun, krishan quickly has her milk, vidya tells krishan that he has to elave urgently and that she can come home from auto...

krishna quickly calls ravi, and tells him to convince them somehow. ravi says "they won't pinto ruined it all." krishna gets pissed off and gets ravi to give pinto the fone.
krishna starts yelling at pinto for interferring...pinto tries to explain but krishna isn't willing to listen and tells him to get outta there.
pinto hangs up (arre wah pinto...)
Pinto thinks "chale jaayenge, lekin kono humko rok ni paayega apni mann ki karne se."
pinto leaves that instant.
hahaha u should've seen the way he goes "CHALTE HAI!" 🤣

Haha Haha great itna karne par aur itna sunne par bhi itna attitude now what do you called is chikna ghada😉. I really wanna see this part