Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 93)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Rani, how do you like the bedroom scene? It was simple yet cute. They are talking as if they are married since years. So typical!!! LOL

Btw the bell in Mohan's brain rang for a moment when Kastur said that husband-wife relationship is very strong, isn't it? Embarrassed

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I don't see any reason for Mohan to blast Kastur cause let a lone for something so trivia. If anything I see him down playing the whole situation by laughing and telling them to forget and move on. LOL

I don't like to blame others for others behavior but was Sia the reason he acted like he was better then everybody (he still do but he's a little calmer. Mohan blasted Kastur 5X time worst then Sia did today.

So I see how he and Sia were friends now I can't wait till Monday. The street she looking for is probably Mohan house and that's how she wands up in his room.

Umm maybe Mohan will say to Sia, "Chod naa yeh sab. Meri patni ko bhashan dene ki purani aadat hai." LOL No offense!!!!!! Just kidding actually. Tongue Anyways, jo bhi ho, at least, CVs should have finalized some experienced actress. This girl can't even act man. She's not capable of being our Mohan's best friend. LOL

I could see him saying that ROFL
Gosh I never get tired of Mohan one liners it gets better each time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Haha same here, Rani. Anyways I just hope the best for the show. *fingers crossed*

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Rani, how do you like the bedroom scene? It was simple yet cute. They are talking as if they are married since years. So typical!!! LOL

Btw the bell in Mohan's brain rang for a moment when Kastur said that husband-wife relationship is very strong, isn't it? Embarrassed

The bedroom scene was good you get no complaints from me on that end cause it was just husband & wife discussing the issues of the day. The scene was natural and well done by the actors.

I wasn't surprise he said that cause no matter what Mohan respect the wedding vows he took with Kastur. Based his own experience so far of being a married man he connected with what she said cause if you think about it Mohur have been a team since marriage dealing with all issues big or small.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Yeah right...husband wife discussing the issues of the day! That's why I called it typical!!! Embarrassed How strange is that... whatever MohUr does, even its normal.. We find some kinda reason to make the scene special Embarrassed MohUr magic Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipyar-ishk

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I did enjoy one scene of Saroj ( yes don't be shock) LOL when she told lazy Narmada she'll be cooking diner ROFL

I was ROFLing at that part.. Poor Narmada was bold out. ROFL

anitarani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Words can't express my distaste for Sia.  What a effin Bimbo.  

He called you behenji out of formality and respect you dumb biatch.  Apparently formality and respect is something you clearly don't deserve.

_SilentSoul_

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
After watching the last few weeks of DP, i've come to a conclusion... and that is that the PH/creatives have no interest in saving this show! Shocked Call me crazy but that is what i feel like at the moment. These past two weeks have been crucial in determining the future of DP and what have we been shown?! Angry Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all bad but for the most part, we've been given the same old regurgitated Censored that has failed to garner TRP's in the first place! Dead

Surely, if you were part of the creative team you would look at which week/s had the highest TRP and shape the future story around that. It comes as no surprise that the week MohUr had their date has had one of the best weekly averages... why? Because the focus was on MohUr! Is it really that hard to grasp the fact that the audience watch the show for the lead couple, their story and growth in their characters?! Ermm

Instead we get a whole week dedicated to Mohan's car (could have waited IMO), Saroj's constant taunts to Kastur, Baapji's never-ending issues with Mohan, a Kastur bashan in nearly every episode, and the continued dragging of the convication photo issue! Sleepy

I'm not saying that the focus should be on MohUr all the time, but there needs to be a balance... something DP is seriously lacking in! 4 months into the show and we are yet to see any real developments between MohUr... apart from the ones we have to conclude ourselves! LOL

And don't even get me started on Sia's character! Angry Dead Or Kastur's wardrobe which seems to have gone from bad to worse! Thumbs Down Being a MohUr fan, it pains me to say it but i don't like what they are doing to Kastur's character either. Does she really need to have such old-fashioned views? Or get involved in everybody's issues? Where is the piya bawari we all came to know and love? Missing the bold, spunky and cute side to her character. Ouch

It's a shame... this show had so much potential! But the cv's don't seem to want to the explore it... at least not properly. Still i hope that the show picks up and that HarshAsi's and others talents and efforts don't go wasted. Next week is really make-or-break time for the show... let's see what they have in store for us. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniSoaps1pyar-ishkKhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

Go to top