Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 92)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Reena is the sweetest sister I've ever seen in any Indian dramas. I love her. Embarrassed

You know what? I was actually looking forward to Sia track with a hope that she'll be the positive catalyst in bringing MohUr closer. But after watching today's episode, my first question is that, this girl can't even act properly. What the heck has CVs seen in her? Sia should have been someone competitive to Kastur, but this girl is nothing. Ughh! I wonder how Mohan will react knowing about Kastur-Sia confrontation. Sia is his best friend, so please, I don't want him to blast at Kastur for that Sia. No ways.

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Best friend... Best friend that he didn't even bother to call, nor did she bother to call him till now.  ROFL  When others from London knew or got his phone number, as well as other friends either attended his engagement/marriage, or knew about it and asked why they weren't invited.

Best friend that he didn't tell why he was leaving so quickly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

Pathetic is the right word...probably still tooo light when speaking of Saroj character...Her
venom filled face and words for Kastur..Angry  Its disgusting to watch her continual tirade...
and literally asking for more attention from Mohan.  Probably Mohan too would have joined
her in degrading Kastur...but somewhere Kastur has made her place in Mohan's heart,
whether he realizes it or not, that's why he tries his best to manao his mother, knowing
fully well in this aspect she is wrong. 

[/QUOTE]
I don't think so he would've joined in. Unlike other leads and heroes, Mohan in many ways accepted her as his wife from the moment he agreed.  I mean, there are a lot of things that he tried to not think about or avoid.  And in many ways he hasn't fulfilled his end of the agreement.  But at the same time, he also accepted her as his wife in other ways.

And while he's been harsh and wrong on many accounts, he's never been an outright deliberate jerk.

As for the the green bolded, his love for Kastur will only grow.  And one day he's bound to stand up against his mother for his wife.  Right now he's trying to manaofy but as he said that day, she needs to stop before her anger and hate gets her or gets him.  I am waiting for that day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniSoaps1_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Best friend... Best friend that he didn't even bother to call, nor did she bother to call him till now.  ROFL  When others from London knew or got his phone number, as well as other friends either attended his engagement/marriage, or knew about it and asked why they weren't invited.

Best friend that he didn't tell why he was leaving so quickly...

Already pissed off, Lik. Don't add salt to my wound. Dead LOL

KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I don't see any reason for Mohan to blast Kastur cause let a lone for something so trivia. If anything I see him down playing the whole situation by laughing and telling them to forget and move on. LOL

I don't like to blame others for others behavior but was Sia the reason he acted like he was better then everybody (he still do but he's a little calmer. Mohan blasted Kastur 5X time worst then Sia did today.

So I see how he and Sia were friends now I can't wait till Monday. The street she looking for is probably Mohan house and that's how she wands up in his room.

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Dialogues of the day --

"Degree laga toh dia deewaar pe, roz tilak karte ho, aab kya mandir banaana hai?" ROFL

"Jaisa hai waise hi banaayega. Koi kalaakaari dikhaane ki zarurat nahi hai." ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani-vandy-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I don't see any reason for Mohan to blast Kastur cause let a lone for something so trivia. If anything I see him down playing the whole situation by laughing and telling them to forget and move on. LOL

I don't like to blame others for others behavior but was Sia the reason he acted like he was better then everybody (he still do but he's a little calmer. Mohan blasted Kastur 5X time worst then Sia did today.

So I see how he and Sia were friends now I can't wait till Monday. The street she looking for is probably Mohan house and that's how she wands up in his room.

Umm maybe Mohan will say to Sia, "Chod naa yeh sab. Meri patni ko bhashan dene ki purani aadat hai." LOL No offense!!!!!! Just kidding actually. Tongue Anyways, jo bhi ho, at least, CVs should have finalized some experienced actress. This girl can't even act man. She's not capable of being our Mohan's best friend. LOL

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 22 December 2011 at 4:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Dialogues of the day --

"Degree laga toh dia deewaar pe, roz tilak karte ho, aab kya mandir banaana hai?" ROFL

"Jaisa hai waise hi banaayega. Koi kalaakaari dikhaane ki zarurat nahi hai." ROFL

Classic ROFL ROFL ROFL

_SilentSoul_

Go to top