Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| (Page 90)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phil

I dont think that even Mohan is aware how drastically he has changed after marriage.
yaaa, which CVs even don know, i guessROFL

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Sundas: for more details, either watch part 4 or read my earlier posts...I'm not going to relive that torture...

I'm out too...gd/gn to all...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeAmo_Messi

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Marriage mellows people. It changes people. I don't find Mohan's change off.  What I do find off is that we don't see him smoking. I'm going to fanwank that he still does, but we just don't see it.

He's not gambling because he's too busy.  Other than that...I'm fine with it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monu786_SilentSoul_TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Sundas: for more details, either watch part 4 or read my earlier posts...I'm not going to relive that torture...

I'm out too...gd/gn to all...Smile
i m scared anjali, Ouch!! ihv already downloaded all d parts..but will only watvh dose scenes which hv MOHAN in dem, thanx 4 d firealarm b4, d fire caught..
shivu01 Goldie
shivu01
shivu01

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Saroj today came across more like a five year old having a tantrum.

More like the terrible twos Sleepy

She does not behave like a mother at all.  What she really wants so pathetic character.  I have never seen such a useless character and gets more screen space than lead characters.  Lately we see her more than Mohan may be PH could not afford lead character so she comes more than anybody.  I was actually thinking she will have less screen space after her another show starts but it is going reverse

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iSakshianitarani

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Today's episode.. Well, I don't know how to comment on it in overall LOL

First part.. liked the park scene and MohUr talking about Reena in their bedroom. Smile

Second part.. Loved Mohan-Saroj dining table scene. It was so damn adorable. I love Mohan for being so cute and the way he was pacifying his mother was so like a kid. Embarrassed Though I hate Saroj being angry. C'mon yaar, over possessive ki hadh hoti hai Ermm Why can't she stop being jealous? C'mon, wife and mother have different places in a guy's heart. They can't be compared, but the mother needs to give space to her son.

Third part.. I skipped Saroj talking nonsense part. Seriously CVs, what are you doing to this loving mom? Is saas-bahu drama so important? Dead

Forth part.. Well, I don't understand how Kastur understood that Sia isn't from India. Was that written on her forehead? Wearing western clothes means she's not from India...like seriously? And this Sia girl.. from which angle does she acts well? I was rolling my eyes when she was talking Wacko She's not even competitive in front of Kastur Thumbs Down At least, koi acchi actress toh le aate Dead I wonder what CVs has seen in her Dead

So Mohan completed his studies but didn't sit for his exams.. So he doesn't have his degree! Vandy dii has predicted it right. 

I wonder if Mohan will blast at Kastur for giving bhashan to Sia as she seems very close friend to him.. Damn I don't want that Dead

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 22 December 2011 at 11:35am
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Is there anyone? I'm so bored. No one to talk about the episode today? Shocked Dharampankho, we got a cute Mohan-Saroj scene today. Kaha ho sab? LOL
anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivu01

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Saroj today came across more like a five year old having a tantrum.

More like the terrible twos Sleepy

She does not behave like a mother at all.  What she really wants so pathetic character.  I have never seen such a useless character and gets more screen space than lead characters.  Lately we see her more than Mohan may be PH could not afford lead character so she comes more than anybody.  I was actually thinking she will have less screen space after her another show starts but it is going reverse

Pathetic is the right word...probably still tooo light when speaking of Saroj character...Her
venom filled face and words for Kastur..Angry  Its disgusting to watch her continual tirade...
and literally asking for more attention from Mohan.  Probably Mohan too would have joined
her in degrading Kastur...but somewhere Kastur has made her place in Mohan's heart,
whether he realizes it or not, that's why he tries his best to manao his mother, knowing
fully well in this aspect she is wrong. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iSakshiKhatamKahani

Go to top