||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Poor Mohan...dono ke dono 'friends' are characters...dono ne kitna pakaaya...ufff...guys, no chance that tent is EVER coming down🤢
Originally posted by Nandalala

Kastur dressed for Xmas today...UFFF!!!  Sia arrives at the park...W*F...Sia & her Punjabi accent...Sia-Kastur takkar...Kastur apologizes...Sia calls Kastur 'bhenji'...Kastur calls Sia a mehmaan in her own desh...Kastur says she has no traditions, Sia says she a desi girl...OMG!  Kya confrontation tha...ttly like that time in the mall w/baa...
Oh My God.

WHY? WHY? Screw you, CVs. Screw you. I want to see each and every one of your female creatives and workers.'  What about your sisters, wives and daughters?  I'm sure none of them are "maaddeern"

How do you all sleep at night after promoting such bullshit.
Originally posted by likarsh

I will now join others in calling Saroj The Mistress for whatever Kastur related matters.

Really?  Really?  Is she a child?  A jealous child?  I know there are some crazy MIL like that in RL. Nevertheless 

Completely agree.  She way beyond the limit when it comes to Kastur.   Come on grow lady your son is married now  give him a space.  
Am kinda happy kastur made it a matter of "mey" and excluded mohan from "Hum" ... now i hope she acts upon it too and keeps him out of it and i can watch him in peace at his store without any melodrama 🤣
Ummm...Kastur should never meet me...remind me to not go to Borivili during my visit...
SAROJ has been the worst CHARACTER i've ever seen in the history of indian cinema, arghh what a mother in law... i would've burn her alive if she was my MIL, i swear this is becoming soo annoying seeing saroj in a race with kastur...she's a mother but she's behaving like an ugly jealous mistress... arghhh when will this all enddd🤬

as for that sia.. i cud see my BP gng sky high with her stupidity already🤬

Yea or you might call her a christmas tree and be declared a mehman in your own desh ðŸ¤£
Gundee toh gundee hai 🤣 but gunda inna gunda nhi hai 😒 🤣
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yea or you might call her a christmas tree and be declared a mehman in your own desh ðŸ¤£

I will bring her home & put her on display... Put Xmas presents at her feet...in return, nonstop bhashans will be guaranteed on Hindustani sanskriti, parampara, chai/nashta...of course, I know none of those things living in videsh...Thank you, Mother India ki ULTIMATE BAHU... Kastur! Kastur!🤢