||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Taylor says iss sey acha gown bana doon ga
mohan said acha nahi chahye aisey ka aisa chahye 🤣 kalakari dikhaney ki zarorat nahi 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Kastur prompting Reena to call Jatin...meeting set-up...Saroj giving Kastur the nth degree...Mohan measured for the gown🥱...ReKas at park for the meeting...Reena nervous
Is it just me, or is there a possibility that Jatin just may turn out not to be worth it, and Reena finally accepts it, along with Kastur?

The way Vipul said all that... and how we see both Kastur and Reena trying to call Jatin... Perhaps maybe we'll see the reality hit Kastur and see her accept some things?  

Or am I drinking Kool-Aid?
Sia has jatin jaisi gari does it mean there is a chance they are related? ðŸ¥±
🤬okay seriously if i was in kastur's place, i would've thrown chilli powder in saroj's face while she's giving me her FAMOUS bashan arghh this damn evil lady is sooo unbearable, KASTURRR get her before i lose it😡
Chalo ji aik aur bhashan about hindustani and non hindustani and sanskar and sanskriti 🥱
Waah sia ko b bhashan mil gaya 🤣
Kastur dressed for Xmas today...UFFF!!!  Sia arrives at the park...W*F...Sia & her Punjabi accent...Sia-Kastur takkar...Kastur apologizes...Sia calls Kastur 'bhenji'...Kastur calls Sia a mehmaan in her own desh...Kastur says she has no traditions, Sia says she a desi girl...OMG!  Kya confrontation tha...ttly like that time in the mall w/baa...
haan just because she is in western dress and has an attitude she is not hindustani ðŸ¤£

And i am sorry if it hurts anyone but what sia said about saree specially kastur's saree i mean christmas tree was bang on 😆  Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
I will now join others in calling Saroj The Mistress for whatever Kastur related matters.

Really?  Really?  Is she a child?  A jealous child?  I know there are some crazy MIL like that in RL. Nevertheless