||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
It just got touched. He really didn't hold her hand on purpose. Anyways I too liked the episode, especially the last scene was so heart-warming. Loved Mohan's bonding with Reena and finally MohUr, as a team, will solve Reena's problem. I hope that Jatin turns a good guy and Reena remains happy always. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Oh man, did Mohan hold Kastur's hand? Why didn't I notice it? Damn me! Watching the last scene again! πŸ˜†

No they're not holding hands like that πŸ˜† I meant the way his hands lay on hers and he looked at her and smiled and then took it to put reena head on his shoulders. It was a beautiful scene.
 I had extreme emotions during yesterday's epi...no words to describe my wrath for the 1st part...The second part redeemed the 1st...Mohan-Reena together were amazing...so natural...loved every bit of it...imo, the scene would have been better w/o Kastur...

I have high hopes from the precap: Finally, the bed/couch dilemma is resolved once & for allπŸ˜ƒKastur needs a reality check big time...not all marriages are worth saving...& it is not upto her to save marriages...Mohan really needs to set her straight...

Yes Anjali, Kastur needs to understand that all these society mentalities of women being only with in-laws aren't right. But she just said what she was taught by her mom and baa. Anyways, lets see. My fav part has to be the last scene. Mohan and Reena were so adorable. The scene was flawlessly done by Harshad and Aditi. Oh yes, my face lit up watching the pre-cap. πŸ˜ƒ
Did Reena say no one asked her her opinion about the marriage, so why ask her her opinion about the divorce?

Originally posted by likarsh

Did Reena say no one asked her her opinion about the marriage, so why ask her her opinion about the divorce?

Yes she said it. She complained... at the time of marriage, nobody asked her to tell what she wanted, when she was brought back, no one asked her, then why is everyone asking now? She thinks it's too late. But when MohUr asks her if she wants to stay with Jatin, she asks them back that which girl doesn't want to live with her husband. She had dreams of living a happy married life but it didn't happen. MohUr says that they will make it happen. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Yes Anjali, Kastur needs to understand that all these society mentalities of women being only with in-laws aren't right. But she just said what she was taught by her mom and baa. Anyways, lets see. My fav part has to be the last scene. Mohan and Reena were so adorable. The scene was flawlessly done by Harshad and Aditi. Oh yes, my face lit up watching the pre-cap. πŸ˜ƒ

@bold: I don't think her ma or baa would have encouraged her to stay in a marriage where she was emotionally abused by the family and with a husband who was not committed to her or in building a life together for them.  What was said yesterday was pure Kastur...her intentions were noble, but she never once put herself in Reena's place to truly understand the pain behind the facade of the marriage...instead, she approached it in a stereotypical, cliched, filmi way, keeping Baapji in mind..& thats my problem with it...
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
But in Tuesday's epi, Reena said the Gala family, including Baapji, tried to talk & help reconcile the couple, but her husband's family would have none of it...In light of this, I think they had no option but to bring her home...
Anj, Shradha has given advice which had bothered me long back.  I'll try to find that post, but for me within where the episode stood--what was being told to Kastur was worrisome for me. And that's when I knew for sure that this show would bother me a LOT when it comes to the whole..."duty of a wife" issues.
Thanks Bidzy, I appreciate the explanation.  πŸ€—  And I got your PM. I'll read it soon. I just finished watching the episode, and I also can't let what I find bothersome about this episode go without putting it all down.  So I'll get to it, but it might take a bit of time.