Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

And if you think whatever kastur said about marriage is the right way of thinking and its ok to project it as right then i have nothing more  to say .. may be then CVs are right in projecting such regressive thoughts specially about women

Soapy Its not abt Right & Wrong here cos Right & Wrong comes with Individual thinking...which you have and I respect it.. 

My saying here is this how Indian Culture and Society is and does which I do understand not may of you will get it..! 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Soapy... 

Its not me who is confused.. I am contantly saying  there is 2 issues right here... . it s a clash btw Ideoolgy & practicality 

It's you guys who are confused not me ! ðŸ˜Š

Ok mey confused hoon ab khush? But even if i am confused as a viewer its Cvs fault that they failed to convince me and 90% other people on this forum 😆 And now please don't say we 90% don't want to understand 😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

rani CVs project kastur as the right one in the show do they or don't they? Did all she said (even if she said it cause she was raised like that) was right? Is that all a woman's worth really is? If you think yes then there is nothing to argue ... problem is not that kastur stated how or what society and her brought up has taught her, problem is they projected it as the right approach too, which i have a problem with and always will

I have a problem not with kastur saying it but kastur saying it as the torch bearer of everything right in the show!!! Everything she does or says is always right, isn't it? So i should accept all that she said about marriage and role of a woman after marriage is right too?

I've always in these in these situations there is not black & white cause is grey shades so it can never be whose right or wrong but what is the right thing to do in that situation. I don't think is a woman worth but it isn't up to us cause even today in India or whatever part you live most in our culture raised to think like this and what you called regressive is tradition of a woman and a married woman. We shouldn't think just because some of us have a freedom and independent in today times things have changed cause that is so far from the truth. Divorce is very taboo in our culture cause is very hard for her to get remarried let alone be accepted in society.

The Galla house is very old fashion and baapji rule in that house and since most don't speak. e Saroj decided the divorce to go through everybody stayed quiet but you could see on there face's they don't agree. Kastur said let's speak to Reena but Saroj shut her down which lead to believes and maybe if Saroj had just said okay we wouldn't have heard Kastur thinking on married life.

The only way Kastur can learn any different is when she herself start living a married life. Kastur can adopt to changes that's her husband like and everyday is a learning experience for her in which I think she's doing but like I've said Kastur life won't begin until she becomes one with her husband.
yaa chitra, nd u don  know dat hw i feel weneva i think dat in future they might show MOHAN understanding kastur POV nd doing all his work in dat process🤢
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Soapy Its not abt Right & Wrong here cos Right & Wrong comes with Individual thinking...which you have and I respect it.. 

My saying here is this how Indian Culture and Society is and does which I do understand not may of you will get it..! 

That is the actual problem in this show kastur and her thought process is the one projected as right!!! ... have nothing more to say!!!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I've always in these in these situations there is not black & white cause is grey shades so it can never be whose right or wrong but what is the right thing to do in that situation. I don't think is a woman worth but it isn't up to us cause even today in India or whatever part you live most in our culture raised to think like this and what you called regressive is tradition of a woman and a married woman. We shouldn't think just because some of us have a freedom and independent in today times things have changed cause that is so far from the truth. Divorce is very taboo in our culture cause is very hard for her to get remarried let alone be accepted in society.

The Galla house is very old fashion and baapji rule in that house and since most don't speak. e Saroj decided the divorce to go through everybody stayed quiet but you could see on there face's they don't agree. Kastur said let's speak to Reena but Saroj shut her down which lead to believes and maybe if Saroj had just said okay we wouldn't have heard Kastur thinking on married life.

The only way Kastur can learn any different is when she herself start living a married life. Kastur can adopt to changes that's her husband like and everyday is a learning experience for her in which I think she's doing but like I've said Kastur life won't begin until she becomes one with her husband.

Thats where my problem actually is just because something is like this ... we should project it as right too? Rather than going against it and preaching something different we should also project and show those views as right?

And no kastur is one char that has no grey shades and is always projected as right one in the show, i won't have a problem with what she said today if that was not the case

Anyways to each his their own ... you are ok with it i respect it i am not
Soaps1 thumbnail
And yes kastur might learn when it falls upon herself, its easy to talk in others matters and issues but difficult to face them yourself
i don mind if they show kastur right but atleast do it conveniently guys..
they r doing it only 4 d sake of it nd not 2 convence or make d audience understand dere views..
wen most of us has a prob wid dis dat means they r at fault nd not our thoughts..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mohur

The problem is they are broaching such sick ideas to people😡

CVs are promoting this Nan sense in National Television🤬🤬 

Chitra cv aren't promoting anything that isn't what our culture have today. I live in the US and in a mixed community. I have a Jewish family the daughter came with bags do you know the first thing her father ask her before she enter is all okay at home and where is your husband? We need to stop looking for our own reality in these cause no one will watch. Remember I told you the other day they make shows for the masses.  Tell me in all the serials in ever watch what female lead you see never act mahan, give bashans, be peacemaker or anything that Kastur is doing you don't like.

There is are people in Bihar kidnapping men to married there daughters and there are still people in this world killing girls child and these things are reality and are being shown on shows on Colors.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Rani are those shows on colors projecting these things as right too? if so then yea let it be ... and you were right when you said just because we have freedom and independence it does not mean everyone else does too ... but if we have freedom and independence should we work to make it possible for others too or should we just show what is happening in the society as right?

And none of us has ever said that kastur is the only one who has this problem most female leads do and kastur is not the only one we have problem with many shows project this regressive image and i atleast have a problem with all of them

Anyways no more from me on this!!!