Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Well then go ahead and vomit 🤣

Please second link
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

what is a woman in mind of kastur and the Cvs? No seriously i want to know ... i don't have any objection at her saying they should ask reena ... but the way she described what a marriage is and what a woman is taught about it is sickening for me ... i felt like vomiting ... being a woman myself how can i ever tolerate this non sense? I can't help but ask myself what the hell i am watching? 

We all stuck here just because of our own Harshad otherwise long time back this forum would be same as other forums of Imagine serial
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its not funny but if you find it funny laugh all you want its totally sickening for me and yea i will don't you worry 
i know nads dat it is sicknening..though i m still a girl nd dint turn a woman yet, but her disgusting mentality scares me, dat even such ppl nd thinking xcist..
isn't she brought up in mumbai??..i think ppl in village is lot better..
sorry if ne1 is hurt..
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
At least Kirtikaka turns out bettwe than Bhanu.  At lease he has a guts to raise his voice against Baapji
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

i know nads dat it is sicknening..though i m still a girl nd dint turn a woman yet, but her disgusting mentality scares me, dat even such ppl nd thinking xcist..

</div><div>isn't she brought up in mumbai??..i think ppl in village is lot better..
sorry if ne1 is hurt..

What did she say that was disgusting, she said am young but this is what I've been thought and since your are more experience the rest is up to your. So were in that comment is disgusting.

Sorry Nads if you took offence and won't happend again.
silky_harshad thumbnail
Kastur is too much...kisne bola usko inna gyan dene ko.
phil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wanted to stuff something in Kastur mouth when she went on about how marriage is.When you have women like her you dont need enemies.