||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 39

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

You know sia thing is what might lead mohan to stand up for kastur and against saroj ... and that can also be the thing that will make kastur actually forgive him even after she comes to know he married her for money only if they play it well and the way i am thinking

But is Sia really needed for Mohan to defend Kastur cause wasn't he doing it already. I just dont see the point if her at all and maybe that's my issue.
The pallu killed it for me!! Soaps let's hope it goes that way, let's hope cv's realise kastur still needs to find out da truth!

These shows ought to be more like american shows!
Rani she was not needed but now she is there so ... 
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

But is Sia really needed for Mohan to defend Kastur cause wasn't he doing it already. I just dont see the point if her at all and maybe that's my issue.
We all hate this track, Rani. I hate that Sia is even being introduced.  I hate it. MohUr doesn't need this grow, develop and realise their worth and feelings for each other.

Not watching today's episode. Had enough pissing off reading the written update. 🀒🀒
Think positive πŸ€£ yea yea am pulling your tang πŸ˜ˆ
acha Nads can u plss giv a brif update, yaar mujhe tera live update konse pg mein hain jo nahi milraha hainπŸ˜’
mey ney aaj live update kia hi nahi cause i knew aaj bohat mahan epi aney wali hey πŸ₯±

Epi was all about reena's story ... mohan was in it for max 25 seconds that is all
ok...dat means epi dekhney kabil nahi hain??
thanx dat u hv told me b4 itself, oderwise i was just goin 2 waste my precious GB 4 sum MOHANless epi..
Originally posted by Soaps1

Think positive πŸ€£ yea yea am pulling your tang πŸ˜ˆ

main toh humesha positive hi sochti hu...meri kya galti hai ki main aisi hoon? πŸ˜’ meri tang kyun khich rahi hai, jab ki tujhe CVs ko chop karna chahiye 😑 btw seriously if mohan is not there, i cant tolerate any crap and if he's there then it's the opposite! anyways meri tang khichna bandh kar...dard ho raha hai 😭 πŸ€£