||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

@ Nads

You don't have to get tired of saying cause you love talking about all that involve baapji πŸ˜†

Like I said Kastur used emotional blackmail cause after her performance Jitu was so pleased he asked her to ask for anything she wanted and he would give and Kastur said promise and Jitu said yes and that was the trump card Kastur used on Jitu so I don't see anything extra in that scene that Kastur could've done in the car situation. Different strokes for different folks and the end result once again come's out for the best of the family.

Phir wohi baat, have said it before saying it again mujhe uss key ye sochney pey aetraz nahi that family should be happy but her assuming one is right and other is wrong that i have a problem with and always will!

For time being i have said enough on this πŸ˜† will give it a break for sometime now and concentrate on celebrating!!!

OMG Bidz are you watching Karan new show. As an actor Karan is good but my stomach isn't strong for that cockroach eating character πŸ˜†
It will take me some time to watch it.
I saw that promo.  They didn't have to show that...I wanted to wretch! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by likarsh

That promo scene was shown in last night's episode and I skipped that. Saw the promo but not full. When he was going to drink that milk, I closed it. πŸ˜† BTW the show is reality. It's all what happens in many of the households and I'm glad that someone came up with this concept. Yeah I watch this show but I found the concept really powerful. Are you guys planning to watch it? You should because the leads are amazing. Karanvir makes me hate Viraj, whereas, Sriti's acting makes my heart cry out for Jhanvi. Anyways, this is not the right place to talk all these. πŸ˜†

Anyways, good night people. Have fun. Tomorrow is the last day of school before 2 weeks of Christmas break.
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
nope...danga mean breaking peace...quite similar to a riotπŸ˜† Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

I thought if would just be the promo but it was in the actual episode

Anyway back to celebrating Mohan Success πŸ₯³
Thanks soapy, and vandy for the more literal meaning. πŸ˜†

Bidzy, I'll wait to watch.  I don't want to take the chance that they'll make it romantic.  He can repent, get help and reform. That's all well and good. But no way in hell should she end up with him.  So yeah, not a good idea for me to even start until it's almost wrapping up.

Thanks soapy, and vandy for the more literal meaning. πŸ˜†

Bidzy, I'll wait to watch.  I don't want to take the chance that they'll make it romantic.  He can repent, get help and reform. That's all well and good. But no way in hell should she end up with him.  So yeah, not a good idea for me to even start until it's almost wrapping up.

BINGO πŸ˜†

Oh damn that is what a danga means?  I did not even know i thought its a fight πŸ˜’  How dare you think of me as someone who breaks peace? 😑

BINGO πŸ˜†

The way he's torturing her, the way this show has begin, I think that he's gonna end up in jail or in hell. πŸ˜† No way Jhanvi should end up with Viraj as the bad memories will keep haunting her 😭 Anyways, final good night and if you guys wanna reply to my post, post in Chit Chat thread as this is not the right place to talk about it. πŸ˜ƒ

BTW the show doesn't seem to wrap up as it has got lots of old fans (of Karanvir) back in IF. I've realized it's popularity in the show's forum.
Originally posted by Soaps1

Oh damn that is what a danga means?  I did not even know i thought its a fight πŸ˜’  How dare you think of me as someone who breaks peace? 😑

Nads, danga means riot. Damn sure about it. Anyways, super final good night. πŸ˜†