India-Forums

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Triangle?

zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Well, there is a triangle going on in everyone's lives.

1) Rudra-Niharika(Embarrassed)- NainaAngry

2) Dhruv-Vedika-Alisha

So what do you all think is going to happen? I think that for Rudra and Niharika, Naina will make some problem where Niharika may lose her trust in Rudra, and maybe Rudra doesnt come to the guesthouse and Niharika gets a doubt on Rudra? What do you guys think?

zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
pretty much the same storyline but different ways of handling it. i hope nothing goes wrong though. Cry
moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree, i just hope everyones love triangles are solves and in the end Dhruv and Vedika are together and Rudra and Nih as Well!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue
zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Naina is going overboard. I HATE her soooo much Angry
srk_rulz Goldie
srk_rulz
srk_rulz

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Love triangle. Well for Dhruv and Vedika's case...i dont think Dhruv would ever cheat on Vedika (not including when he was karan) Because they love each other immensly. But what could happen is Vedika "makes" Dhruv fall in love with Alisha because as we already know she is going to try and get every family member hate her so i guess that would include dhruv too. Cry But i would hate to see alisha and dhruv! Angry

As for Naina...yep i do think she will create problems between the two, it shall be interesting to watch though. We havent seen much of Rudra-Niharika these days. Tongue
zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
yeah. atleast there are more Rudra and Niharika scenes Embarrassed . they're the BEST Tongue
harry_fan2 Goldie
harry_fan2
harry_fan2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
for dhruv, vedika, nd alisha triangle i hav a feeling da it'll b like abhay, kkusum, nd mahi's triangle. nd as 4 rudr, niharika, nd naina's triangle i dont know y but 4 some odd reason i m having a feeling dat rudr nd naina already know each other 4m b4. hope dey dont cuz i want rudr nd niharika together. Big smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index