India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Who is Shekhar?

NishaTG Newbie
NishaTG
NishaTG

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Who is Shekhar with whom Simran goes for jogs? Was he there before the leap?

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I don't recall seeing Shekhar at any point before the leapConfused .. apparently he is quite pally with Saurabh as well.

One thing I would love to know - Dr. Brian is still there in the title song, but where is he post-leap!?!?!

Also, what happened to the kid of that other sister of Simran - the one who dies from cancer?

Why don't Pranay and Rashmi have any kids?

Confused

principessa Senior Member
principessa
principessa

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged

He is a new addition after the leap.. and I think he is in love with Simran.. not sure, but I think..

By the way, he reminds me of "Anand" from "Munna Bhai MBBS", you know, the handicapped guy.. Is he the same actor?

Ninelives IF-Sizzlerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
YES HE IS ANAND FROM MUNNABAHI MBBS
NishaTG Newbie
NishaTG
NishaTG

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Ok so Shekhar is a new addition after the leap. Thank you guys. But I feel they should at least give him a proper introduction instead of leaving us to guess that he probably become friends with Simran somewhere in between the 'leap' years.
cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
same here. i don't really know who he is. but since he helps simran with her problems and stuff so i think that they brought him in as the same role as what Manas was.
Khwaab Newbie
Khwaab
Khwaab

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Either Ajay Sinha is goin b'zonkers...OR... he's gonna come up wid some logical explaination......SOON!!!.....at th moment it looks like he's not able to handle all the new charecters well....Shekhar is new....Brian n wifey have disappeared...Anandi's hubby n kid have disappeared....Manus n Rhea.....wut's happened wid them....Kavitas husband n son.......i guess it'll come together tho'... Ajay sinha aint that stupid...but we're used to him handeling everything so intelligently, that these little details are disturbing....... what say yo?
Yusra Senior Member
Yusra
Yusra

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

oh he is simran's MaMu

he came in the show when simran got married with abhi

just in one  scene Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index