Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteAreej thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
May Allah..help us to follow the holy path..and save us from all unholy stuffs..Ameen!
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i can't die now.
i havent got married yet or had kids. 😆   ðŸ˜†
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah there are many signs of Qayamat. All we can do is pray and stay on the right path. we should be prepared no matter what
saniyaa thumbnail
WELL QAYAMAT IS COMING,IT SAYS IN THE HADEES THAT WHEN MUHAMMED-PBUH WAS ALIFE,DEATH WAS TWO INCHES AWY FROM US,JUS IMAGINE HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO DEATH NOW 😭
ONE OF THE SIGNS OF QAYAMAT IS WHEN A 4 YEARS OLD WILL BE A GRANDMOTHER!!!

GUYS BE GOOD AND FOLLOW THE RYT PATH AND BY INFLUENCING OTHERS TO BE GOOD U WILL GET SAWAAB
Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
umm why dont we just stop this topic here plz am gettin scared 😳 and am a very light hearted person i wont get to sleep
when we die we'll die
sk jodi 1 thumbnail
yess
the world will get end sooonn 😊
but when that only allah knows 😊
ye bhi kaha gaya tha ke world ke end hone se pehle bohut he danga fasaad ho jaye ga ..ass it is happenning now ..sooo we all should be ready for it ..cause you never know when will you die ..sabkoo unkiii kaamoon ka hisaab mele gaa chahe who bure hoo ya achche 😊
Uk_Princez thumbnail
OMG now im gettn really SCARED 😭
sk jodi 1 thumbnail
yess we all should always be ready for Qyamatt 😊 .......
there is no need for scare ..the real moAmen will not be scared cause he has somthing in his heart which made himm feel happyy cause the world is ending ..and that is the heaven 😳 😳 😳

ther are many muslims who don't pray 5 times a day soo they should know that our prophet mohammed said ..in its meaning "the diffrent between the muslim and not muslim iss prays" 😳
Kripa_neha thumbnail
u all r right what u r saying
mujhe kuch hota hai when someone talks about things like death and so on but I know kabhi na kabhi to sub ne marna hai
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
please stop with this friends, it's really scary!! 😳