If ur a muslim, then read this

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi, how are you?How is everything going?Guys, a few days ago someboy posted that this child...2 months old had kids.Well, guys I just found out that in the Holy Book of Quran, it says that when this happens, that means that the world is going to end soon😭and because that happened that is a sign that the world is gonna end soon..Just wanted to inform u guys...

PLEASE XPLAIN IN DETAIL THAT WHICH SURAH OF QURAN HAS THIS INFORMATION ......I WANT TO CONFIRM BEFORE I TELL IT TO SOME ONE ELSE....

PLEASE DO PROVIDE THE INFO.....I AM WAITING FOR UR REPLY....

THANKS

Moderator's Note:
pls do not use all capitals in ur post as it is regarded as abusive over the net

Thank you, ML Dev Team

Edited by samie - 18 years ago
yes. can you please tell the surah name and ayah?
where did it say about the news?
omg nooooooooooooo 😭 😭 😭

yesh surah ayah!!!!!
yes please it will really help us if u can provide surah and ayah
hmmmm yes but there are also many other signs of qyamat ......we shouldn't really b surprised
we shud always b prepared for death
death is gonna come one day and some years back there were some other signs when ppl said that world is gonna nobody knows when and dont think about it when it ends it ends whats the point thinkin about it

Originally posted by zara_123

hmmmm yes but there are also many other signs of qyamat ......we shouldn't really b surprised
we shud always b prepared for death

i agree wit u! we always have to be prepared for death... we cud die today or 2morow... who know's wen 1 will die!

Shakil

u guys r right .... the end of world is when our life ends.....and it can be the very next moment ......

there are signs of qayamat but the one that is mentioned above is something different....

isn't there any medical explanation behind this incident?
Well guys I dont really have to explain this to u cause its obvious, Tsunami, Earthquake and all the other stuff...as this...2 months old baby had kids, thats just wrong but now u get my point, I hope so

And as for the people who wanted to know where it was sorry I dunno, b coz I just read it in the magazine that my mom brought...cause in that newspaper each month, a qari saheb says something and thats what he said...so thats why...Im saying it...Sorry guys I will double check right now just to check if there is any other info. but now right now b coz the wrting is in urdu and I cant read it...so I have to wait until my mom comes back