Sasural Genda Phool

EK CHUTKI SINDOOR ki KEEMAT! (Page 4)

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

[

They made a whole show with this theme in another channel,you must see how pathetic the life of the lead character is.DeadBut don't know how long will they be able to run the show with the same theme.Confused

ROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]

Till LIFE is OK... with the female lead it will RUNROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram Groupbie
jshree_ram
jshree_ram

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by jshree_ram

Long time, replying to the post and the discussion...

About today's episode, it was fantastic and fantastic is not the word. Delhi scene was really good and I also liked ( may be the only one) the way it was executed. All the actors who were in the scene really rocked, people who had dialogs and who didn't just complimented each other. The body language and facial expresssion of each and every actor was worth watching many times.

Now about the useless unnecessary Mumbai Track is related to one of the phase in my life, where it went till breaking all the relationship Dead. But now when we think about it we just laugh our heads over it. LOL

Oopsie... sorry jshree... guess i mistook your post... u were talking about Ishaan-Suhana's misunderstanding right??? and i assumed u were talking about Abhishek-Sona's marital issue...Wacko... Sushaan is crazy... LOL... mile toh sona ke naam pe and separate hote hain toh sona ke naam par...LOL
[/QUOTE]
Yes I am talking about Ishaan- Suhana misunderstanding. In our case Hum Mile to Parivaar Ke Naam pe aur separate hote toh Sona ke naam par" lekin hum phir se ek hogaye Parivaar ke Naam par total filimy style. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Long time, replying to the post and the discussion...

About today's episode, it was fantastic and fantastic is not the word. Delhi scene was really good and I also liked ( may be the only one) the way it was executed. All the actors who were in the scene really rocked, people who had dialogs and who didn't just complimented each other. The body language and facial expresssion of each and every actor was worth watching many times.

Now about the useless unnecessary Mumbai Track is related to one of the phase in my life, where it went till breaking all the relationship Dead. But now when we think about it we just laugh our heads over it. LOL

Oopsie... sorry jshree... guess i mistook your post... u were talking about Ishaan-Suhana's misunderstanding right??? and i assumed u were talking about Abhishek-Sona's marital issue...Wacko... Sushaan is crazy... LOL... mile toh sona ke naam pe and separate hote hain toh sona ke naam par...LOL
Yes I am talking about Ishaan- Suhana misunderstanding. In our case Hum Mile to Parivaar Ke Naam pe aur separate hote toh Sona ke naam par" lekin hum phir se ek hogaye Parivaar ke Naam par total filimy style. LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

That's so sweet...Big smile
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index