Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .sb.

Wonderfully written Laxmi diπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Now tell me,did you remember the whole ek chutki dialogue or cross check with YT video?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

thanks shaunak bhai...πŸ˜†... arrey nahi yaar... video kya dekhna.. i posted the thread in the next 5 mins imme. after the episode ended... calculate kar leπŸ˜†... waise for your ears... ek aur dialogue yaad aaya tha mujhe..." iss thappad ki goonj suni tumne Ishwar...??? ab yeh goonj tumeh hamesha yaad rahegi...🀣🀣🀣🀣 but i found it too filmy for BM to narrate to BP... kahan Dr. DANG of KARMA... and kahan Ishwar a fraud of SGP...🀣🀣🀣🀣so i preferred OSO to KARMA...🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Thanks for reading and replying to the post jshree...πŸ˜ƒ.

yeah true...delhi rocked...⭐️

reg. Mumbai...thank heavens all is fine in life with u  and u got a chance to get back things into place...dear...but otherwise speaking about abhishek... living a life with such a psycho character is very risky... one day he handcuffs her... the other day he might even end her life...😲. to show attachment to such a person  is futile...when his mental condition is varying...

They made a whole show with this theme in another channel,you must see how pathetic the life of the lead character is.🀒But don't know how long will they be able to run the show with the same theme.πŸ˜•

🀣🀣
allizzwell thumbnail

Long time, replying to the post and the discussion...

About today's episode, it was fantastic and fantastic is not the word. Delhi scene was really good and I also liked ( may be the only one) the way it was executed. All the actors who were in the scene really rocked, people who had dialogs and who didn't just complimented each other. The body language and facial expresssion of each and every actor was worth watching many times.

Now about the useless unnecessary Mumbai Track is related to one of the phase in my life, where it went till breaking all the relationship 🀒. But now when we think about it we just laugh our heads over it. πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Oopsie... sorry jshree... guess i mistook your post... u were talking about Ishaan-Suhana's misunderstanding right??? and i assumed u were talking about Abhishek-Sona's marital issue...... Sushaan is crazy... πŸ˜†... mile toh sona ke naam pe and separate hote hain toh sona ke naam par...πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail

They made a whole show with this theme in another channel,you must see how pathetic the life of the lead character is.🀒But don't know how long will they be able to run the show with the same theme.πŸ˜•

🀣🀣
[/QUOTE]

Till LIFE is OK... with the female lead it will RUN🀣🀣🀣
jshree_ram thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Long time, replying to the post and the discussion...

About today's episode, it was fantastic and fantastic is not the word. Delhi scene was really good and I also liked ( may be the only one) the way it was executed. All the actors who were in the scene really rocked, people who had dialogs and who didn't just complimented each other. The body language and facial expresssion of each and every actor was worth watching many times.

Now about the useless unnecessary Mumbai Track is related to one of the phase in my life, where it went till breaking all the relationship 🀒. But now when we think about it we just laugh our heads over it. πŸ˜†

Oopsie... sorry jshree... guess i mistook your post... u were talking about Ishaan-Suhana's misunderstanding right??? and i assumed u were talking about Abhishek-Sona's marital issue...... Sushaan is crazy... πŸ˜†... mile toh sona ke naam pe and separate hote hain toh sona ke naam par...πŸ˜†
Yes I am talking about Ishaan- Suhana misunderstanding. In our case Hum Mile to Parivaar Ke Naam pe aur separate hote toh Sona ke naam par" lekin hum phir se ek hogaye Parivaar ke Naam par total filimy style. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshree_ram

Yes I am talking about Ishaan- Suhana misunderstanding. In our case Hum Mile to Parivaar Ke Naam pe aur separate hote toh Sona ke naam par" lekin hum phir se ek hogaye Parivaar ke Naam par total filimy style. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's so sweet...πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣

Till LIFE is OK... with the female lead it will RUN🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣Too good.
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago