Bigg Boss Season 5

Who are u selecting for wild card entry?

MiniMathur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Who do u think should make the wild card entry?

Edited by MiniMathur - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YEAH !!!  BUT BUT WHERE IS  JALEBI  BAI ????  But it's Okay .. Cuz Laxmi and Mahek and Shonali Deserve to come back and Be blessed NO PB !!!  
IAmGonna thumbnail
If the wild card poll is between Mahek and some weak contestants, then we can all understand that it seems so fair ðŸ¤£ (as per Mahek, Salman didn't favor her. But then Salman fears that Pooja Missra will win the wild card poll over Mahek any day so he had to get her in as a guest to rule that option out).

Wild Card poll should be for all contestants and should be informed to all contestants and fans at the same time so that they can do the publicity in advance like Mahek is doing beforehand! Make it at least look like fair and balanced (though some people know that it is decided beforehand).
IAmGonna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mia1love

YEAH !!!  BUT BUT WHERE IS  JALEBI  BAI ????  But it's Okay .. Cuz Laxmi and Mahek and Shonali Deserve to come back and Be blessed NO PB !!!  

I think PB should be there so she knows how many (or how less) votes she got 😉. What do you say?😆😆
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think its in-justice with PM!! PM herself demand more money for her 2nd entry!! And we all know where are the TRP's going!! Its not BB fault I guess
bhai bb publc ko lot raha hain bus !!!!!!!!!!
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmGonna

I think PB should be there so she knows how many (or how less) votes she got 😉. What do you say?😆😆

I wanted  her name in the Poll But bigg boss Knows that PB will be like a Sour Grape if she doesn't get in .. then Her twitter will light up like a christmas tree..  Salman did this , salman did that to get mahek in .. Bigg boss is salman  because i am a more popular.. my  twitter has 110,000 followers mahek has 3,000...   Bigg boss is rigged .. The Godfather  helped.. Blah blah blah blah .. Bigg boss saving us and her the trouble of being subjected to such stupidity.. 
Edited by Mia1love - 12 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PM's 'guerilla publicist' is too much. How many WC entries does he want 4 PM? Nd it's old news dat Mahek has overtaken PM in popularity rating nd dis forum itself is a clear indication of dat.
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Shraddha also should be included!!

PM got a chance to redeem herself as a guest - she failed miserable and continued to show her violent and psychotic character - so she doesn't deserve another chance.

And Mahek can beat PM anyday, look at the BB site - Mahek is at 20% and PM trails at 16%. 😊
analytical thumbnail
rageshwari, shraddha sharma and pooja bedi? pooja bedi name should be there so there can be a contest between her and others and it will be good to see her loose. Edited by analytical - 12 years ago