Tumhari Disha

Old Interview of Ashish on BT by Disha77

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Hi Guys

I am not sure of many have read this but this was on Bollyteens and was posted by Disha77 who we miss dearly.. Sorry if you have read it before Here it is:

Ashish Nayyar's Aka Dk's Interview!!!

Just my good luck, that Zee showed Ashish Nayyar's (that is our very own DK for you, btw) short, personal interview on Kahiye Toh yesterday. I am transcripting the interview to the best of my memory and abilities.............hope u like it! {This interview was different from the one shown earlier}

The anchor of the show (Sharukh Broacha, very cute guy!) introduced DK as the dangerous and evil DK of TD who is getting very popular with women these days ( )

Ashish came on screen in his DK get-up itself (actually the interview was taken in the sets of TD, I think) wearing a black blazer and a black round neck T-shirt, looking like a Zillion Bucks!!! The interview was in Hindi where the questions were flashed on screen (It was a Slam Book Type of interview).

Ashish smiled warmly and introduced himself, then flashed a naughty grin & says that "Aap mujhe DK ke naam se bhi jaante hain". Then breaks into a smile and answers questions one by one.

Schooling - Army Public School, New Delhi

College - Hindu, Delhi University

DOB - 12 March 1975 (Okee guys, I am so sorry I had earlier given his DOB as 2nd Nov, I must have got it confused with someone else's, maybe SRK's! as I could not catch his earlier interview very well......apologies!)

Favourite Food - Some Chicken Dish (couldn't get the name correctly) His exact words were "Main Khane ke mamle me pukka Punjabi hoon aur mujhe ghar ka bana khana bahut accha lagta hai" Breaks into a sweet smile.

Then asked about his favourite Co-star, he smiled warmly as if remembering something and said "Waise toh sets par meri sab ke saat bahut pat-ti hai, magar Chhavi (Disha), Choyonika (Sanya) aur Dev (can't recollect his actual name) ke saat meri acchi chemistry hai. Mere sabse zyada scenes inhi ke saat hai, is liye hum logo ki ek acchi khassi gang hai, aur hum milkar Director ka khoob dimaag kharab karte hain. (Laughs)
Chhavi aur mere beech bahut ladai bhi hoti hai (Grins) Woh ek bhi scene seriously nahin karti hai, aur uske chakkar main, mujhe pata nahin kitne retake dene padte hai! (Laughs again)

Magar Chhavi aur mere beech bahut ladai bhi hoti hai (Starts laughing) Woh ek bhi scene seriously nahin karti hai, aur uske chakkar main, mujhe pata nahin kitne retake dene padte hai! (Laughs again)

Then asked to describe himself, he gets a serious yet cute look on his face and said, "Agar mujhe apne aak ko 3 shabdon main describe karna hoga, toh main kahoonga, Sensitive, Passionate and Loyal" (Smiles)

Asked about his favourite place, he grinned and had a hmmmm look on his face, then said "Has to be Delhi, mai wahin pala aur bada hua, meri schooling wahin hui aur mere career ki shooroat bhi.........aur sabse important, meri family wahin rehti hai"

Then he started laughing quite uproariously and said "Main jab school main tha, to bahut mota tha, mujhe ek bhi ladki doosri baar mud kar nahin dekhti thi. Phir mujhe apni school ki ek senior ladki par dil aa gaya (kinda blushes and grins boyishly) aur uske pyaar main mene gym jaana shooro kar diya aur main tab se bahut fitness conscious ho gaya! Us ladki ka toh ab pata nahin, magar gym main abhi bhi bahut regularly jaata hoon" (Breaks into a cute smile)

Asked about his role model, got a very serious look on his face and said "It has to be my Mother" (Smiles seriously............awwwww, I love guys who love their Mom's!)

Asked about his future plans "Abhi toh jaisa chal raha hai, theek hai, kuch plans nahin hain" (Smiles seriously) Then once again breaks into an imish grin and says "Talash jaari hai ek jeewan saathi ki" Then in his sexy DK type voice looks at the Camera and says "Hai koi interested?" Then again breaks into a smile!

That's all I can remember, he said many more things, just can't recollect it! If they repeat this interview, I will catch it on TV and probably be able to note the other things!

Ashish looked really relaxed and cool (as compared to his earlier interview where it seemed he had just come out of someone's mourning!) and kept smiling warmly and grinning. Came across as a real sweetheart to me!!!

Cheers,

Disha

Enjoy
SamyBig smile

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:08am | IP Logged

AWWWWWW !!! ashish is sooo sweet!!!

Talash jaari hai ek jeewan saathi ki" Then in his sexy DK type voice looks at the Camera and says "Hai koi interested?"

i just love that bit ladiess..hehhehe......

this is really confusing we still don't wether our hottie is single or not!!!!! oh well doesn't matter doesn't stop us ...hehheheheheh.... lolll

thanks for the article samy!!! Yupp it had been posted before but it was good reading it again!!! Thanks

Love Asian Princess/DK kI deewani

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Hi

Yes confusion on our hottie's status but i guess for now we can presume that he is single and available....hehehehehhe....He is so sweet and such a cutie pie...Embarrassed

Samy

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Ah, yes....... my eternal request......... TRANSLATION PLEASE!!!!!!! I hope you all are not tired of hearing that. Anyhow, I know I'm not the only one here who has trouble reading Hindi- though, thanks to all of you, I'm making progress! So, please, someone be merciful to us!!!

-DKaddict

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
How come i forgot to post this??Confused

well thansk samy!Smile
-bomby
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Hi

Not a problemo Bombgirl4eva i love this interview and dkaddict i will try to translate it:

I have tried hope it is ok..

Just my good luck, that Zee showed Ashish Nayyar's (that is our very own DK for you, btw) short, personal interview on Kahiye Toh yesterday. I am transcripting the interview to the best of my memory and abilities.............hope u like it! {This interview was different from the one shown earlier}

The anchor of the show (Sharukh Broacha, very cute guy!) introduced DK as the dangerous and evil DK of TD who is getting very popular with women these days ( )

Ashish came on screen in his DK get-up itself (actually the interview was taken in the sets of TD, I think) wearing a black blazer and a black round neck T-shirt, looking like a Zillion Bucks!!! The interview was in Hindi where the questions were flashed on screen (It was a Slam Book Type of interview).

Ashish smiled warmly and introduced himself, then flashed a naughty grin & says that "You know me as DK". Then breaks into a smile and answers questions one by one.

Schooling - Army Public School, New Delhi

College - Hindu, Delhi University

DOB - 12 March 1975 (Okee guys, I am so sorry I had earlier given his DOB as 2nd Nov, I must have got it confused with someone else's, maybe SRK's! as I could not catch his earlier interview very well......apologies!)

Favourite Food - Some Chicken Dish (couldn't get the name correctly) His exact words were "I am a true Punjabi when it comes to food and I love home cooked " Breaks into a sweet smile.

Then asked about his favourite Co-star, he smiled warmly as if remembering something and said "Well I like everyone on the sets but in particular. I share a good chemistry with Chhavi (Disha), Choyonika (Sanya) aur Dev (can't recollect his actual name). Most of my scenes are with them and we are a gang and we get together and really make the go director mad. (Laughs)

Chhavi and I fight alot (Grins) she doesn't do even one scene seriously, and because of her I have to do so many retakes! (Laughs again) I fight with Chhavi a lot (Starts laughing)
Then asked to describe himself, he gets a serious yet cute look on his face and said, "If you want to describe me in 3 words than I would say, Sensitive, Passionate and Loyal" (Smiles)

Asked about his favourite place, he grinned and had a hmmmm look on his face, then said "Has to be Delhi, I have grown up their, I went to school in Delhi and that is where I started my career and the most important part my family is in Delhi. "

Then he started laughing quite uproariously and said " When I was in school I use to be fat, no girl use to look at me twice than I started to like a girl who was senior to me (kinda blushes and grins boyishly) and than I started to go gym and since than I became very fitness conscious. I don't know about that girl now but I still go to the gym regularly " (Breaks into a cute smile)

Asked about his role model, got a very serious look on his face and said "It has to be my Mother" (Smiles seriously............awwwww, I love guys who love their Mom's!)

Asked about his future plans "I have no plans for the future at present taking it as it comes my way" (Smiles seriously) Then once again breaks into an imish grin and says "Search is on for a life partner" Then in his sexy DK type voice looks at the Camera and says "Is someone interested?" Then again breaks into a smile!

That's all I can remember, he said many more things, just can't recollect it! If they repeat this interview, I will catch it on TV and probably be able to note the other things!

Ashish looked really relaxed and cool (as compared to his earlier interview where it seemed he had just come out of someone's mourning!) and kept smiling warmly and grinning. Came across as a real sweetheart to me!!!

SamyBig smile

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Hi

Dkaddict there are some mistakes forgive me..

Samy

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Oh, Samy, thank you sooooo much! Here, I will give you a thousand kisses: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

LOL! Ok, maybe not a thousand! LOL Really liked this interview!

-DKaddict

Go to top