Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Do you think another man/lead will enter later?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!

I'm Naina!

So as we've all seen the show is really similar to the movie Daraar, which in itself, was a remake of the Julia Roberts film Sleeping with the Enemy. In both of the movies, they showed the entrance of another man in the heroine's life, and showed her escaping from the torture her husband was giving her.

Do you think the same will happen in this show? Or do you think they'll show Viraj turning into a good guy?

Cheers!
Naina

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygodSashah_SukiPristineSoulShaily.tvdekhaBingemaankigeet4everFreshDaisy_Bidzie_LennieChillMaarYaarpyar-ishkSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think another man/lead will enter later?" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Honestly my first guess was that, there would/could be a new man entering in her life to save her and see that all man are not like that, all relationship are not like that

But i guess in a way, they could take progress with Viraj having some mental problems but then again, does that really redeem him, can Jhanvi ever be 100% safe and healed around him and so on

Edited by Lennie - 19 December 2011 at 7:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul..Naina..ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Possible, but to let the gal have a peaceful life, either they have to get to treated or kill him ...

A person like that cannot be shown locked away from her for a long time, the gal has to keep looking over her shoulder all her life 

A New entry is definitely on cards , but will it be long or short , time will decide , and the way they show Viraj, either more violent or so towards that person 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul..Naina..

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Hiee Naina..
If a new guy enters.. He'll have to face a lot of problem.. Viraj will make life miserable for him. Bt a plus point is, that Jhanvi cud escape.
Bt personally, i dnt want any1 else between them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..M1s5_5unsh1n3FreshDaisy

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
hi nainaaa

oh wait in sritihi last show were she played blind same thing happend  her husband was just like viraj  he was so troublesome till last and yaa there also one more hero entered that  troublesome husband of her died  and the new entered hero married her ,ohh yess both the story sinks lot 

possiblity hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Honestly my first guess was that, there would/could be a new man entering in her life to save her and see that all man are not like that, all relationship are not like that

But i guess in a way, they could take progress with Viraj having some mental problems but then again, does that really redeem him, can Jhanvi ever be 100% safe and healed around him and so on

I wonder if this is even treatable. I definitely don't think she'll ever be 100% safe around him though, because he's bound to have moments of relapsing even if he does end up going to a psychologist, etc. And I guess the question then becomes would she be willing to deal with that, or will she say enough is enough, I'm moving on.

But yeah, I think a key point is that she herself may become disillusioned about the way men are in general, and so having another man enter would definitely be beneficial in helping her that way.

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Possible, but to let the gal have a peaceful life, either they have to get to treated or kill him ...

A person like that cannot be shown locked away from her for a long time, the gal has to keep looking over her shoulder all her life 

A New entry is definitely on cards , but will it be long or short , time will decide , and the way they show Viraj, either more violent or so towards that person 

True, I don't think I want him killed though, maybe jailed is good enough.

But that's a valid point. I think if they show a new entry, they would end up going for the long term, because having someone get Jahnavi back on her feet only to desert her will end up hurting her even further in the long run. Uff, and Viraj will definitely try to kill that new entry, he would never be able to deal with his woman even being around another man.

pyar-ishk

Maoh

Maoh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Maybe...but karnvir has re entered the telivision after a really looong gap...so i doubt it...he would have signed the contrct only a a lead*fingers crossed*.but most probably there would be a new guy who is all good and most probably end up with jhanvi but it all depends how the story progresses

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.