~EHMMBH~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-DT#3 - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by preethis

aaahhh but when on earth are they going to show virat having some feelings for her...

LOL...Preethi...sabar ka phal meetha hota hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  

And madam..Virat's care broke down..how will he take u for the long drive now...huh?? πŸ˜†
jevika call to virat and asked for manvi
he doing some bahana ,,he says,,hum traffic mein faase hua hai and after discunnect the phone says..aaj too bach gaye
virat now going withsardarji on scooter
n\manvi still going on the road
Originally posted by nikhilageet

Virat and bheekπŸ˜† I will definately help him out there. what say PreethiπŸ˜‰
me too me too...πŸ˜‰ one on left side and one on the right side middle virat... then it will be picture perfect... right...πŸ˜‰
Paaji asks why he lied? HE says cos if I'd told her her sister is without purse and mobile she would jumped out of her life.
Paaji says your gf is πŸ˜† Virat says she's not my gf, Paaji says friend? Virat says not even friend.

Manvi is trying to get a lift.

Viren comes and jeevika says that they are still on the highway and they will take time, Viren says don't worry they will reach, they decided they will tell everyone.

He then says that she should keep the cloths in the bag, and they are going to honeymoon tomorrow. 
He says no need of more cloths *cough* they will shop them there
Originally posted by preethis

me too me too...πŸ˜‰ one on left side and one on the right side middle virat... then it will be picture perfect... right...πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† poor Virat sandwichedEdited by nikhilageet - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ayesha_80

LOL...Preethi...sabar ka phal meetha hota hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  

And madam..Virat's care broke down..how will he take u for the long drive now...huh?? πŸ˜†

Ghaadi nahi hai toh kya hua am ready to walk with him also...😳
She is shy and is about to go, he pulls her, and gets a pain in his back, she gets worried. And then he's alright and she goes.

Upco: Viren says Virat has gone to drop her to Rishikesh

hey everyone, I am Sanchari, but call me Sancho, nice to meet you allπŸ€—
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
Aww!! Viren toh can't wait for the honeymoon...🀣   And the JV scene again was 😍😍😍

Missing Farrah n Vish here...lol
πŸ˜‰Hey Preethi we can take our car and give him a lift right
Aww, thanks for the welcome :) 

Today's episode sounds good, but I can't pay attention to these episodes until VirMan's love story starts which I hope is somewhere around the corner πŸ˜†