~EHMMBH~ Wkly Discussion/Live Updts Thd-DT#3 - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Virat and Manvi really can be quite nice to each other when they want.

Okay hands up who thinks she's going to miss the train.πŸ˜›

My hands are up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I know she will miss the train BUT BUT will catch the one the day after πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
my two hands are up Farah...

@ Ayesha i know bahut chepu hai virat.. maanvi ke peeche hi pada hai...

@ Nikhilla Awww i have to wait for another one and half hour to see a virat... :(
Vishid I like your optimism.πŸ˜†

You know Im quite looking forward to seeing you Manvi at vadhera mansion while Jeevika and Viren are on honeymoon.

Goodness knows what her and Virat would get upto. And can you imagine Swamini buas BP level?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by preethis

aaahhh i can imagine the smile in virat face now itself... 

Nikhilla ji y is this guy driving us crazy...  

we will come to a deal... we will share virat is that ok?? pakka deal??
Hey dont make me Nikhila je I am not that old πŸ˜†. ok deal share and share alike with friendsπŸ˜‰
@Ayesha eyes are better though have been told to take it easy with comp for a few weeks more😭

Was just asking about you Ayesha!πŸ˜† And we both think alike too. How cute is Viren!

And little women is her favourite book. I love that book too!

I knooo...he's super cute! A prefect hubby...if hubbies can be perfect πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Loving how they're showing him as such a balanced person.😍

Ye Dadaji toh Jeevika ke peechey hi padh gayi hain. JV's epxpressions...EPIC! Viren hiding behind the window...and having total fun at J's expense. 🀣

Dadaji asked jevika..Koi kitab chahiye beta
Jevika tell him for her fav..book
dadaji stand up and give her to her fav..book and says..mujeh badi khushi hai ki iss ghar mein sloke aur mere alava bhi kisi aur koo book padhne kaa shouk hai

virat siiitng  in the caar and watched the manvi
manvi comes to him
virat smiled and says..tum yaha koi naya natak karne aai hoo
manvi9 says..mein manvi kaa bhoot hoo..meri train miss hoo gayi hai
virat smiled

dadaji give many book to jevika and says,.,yeh saari book padho beta..inme tumhe kai
cheeje shikhne kio milegi
viren watched her and smiled

Originally posted by nikhilageet

Hey dont make me Nikhila je I am not that old πŸ˜†. ok deal share and share alike with friendsπŸ˜‰
@Ayesha eyes are better though have been told to take it easy with comp for a few weeks more😭

hehehhehe okies no nikhila ji only nikhila... 

sharing only between us... kisi aur ko ye haq mat dena... already demand zyada hai...πŸ˜†
Ayesha, my hubby is like Viren.😳 Thats why I know men like him exist.

Vishid I like your optimism.πŸ˜†

You know Im quite looking forward to seeing you Manvi at vadhera mansion while Jeevika and Viren are on honeymoon.

Goodness knows what her and Virat would get upto. And can you imagine Swamini buas BP level?πŸ˜†
I know Sb is going to have smoke coming out her ears πŸ˜†
Coming up : virat informs viren about manvi's train miss. Jeevika tensed that Biji will get angry. Viren advices virat to drop manvi by car. Virat says no !