*just for fun*

Manvi :

Dabbu : 

Swamini bua: 

Jeevika : 
Posted: 12 years ago
manvi comes to jevika room she looking upset and sad
manvi says sorry to her
she scoled her..teri vajah see sabkuch hua hai..finaly tuu kal rishikesh jaa rahi hai
she was gone
manvi cring and told herself..meri didi bhi mujhse doo chali gayi hai..yeh sab meri vajah
see hua hai..she was cring
dabbu call her and says..manvi letter wali baat ke baad sab kuch accha hua hai naa
manvi reply..kuch bhi accha nahi hua.. sab kuch ulta hoo gaya hai..tuu meri baat manega aur kaal se ganga maa kee samne 1 diya jalana aur didi aur jiju ke liye dua mangna
she cring and dabbu also
dabbu says..mein kal se ganga maiya ke saamne ek nahi 2 diye jalaunga aur dua bhi manguga
both cring

Originally posted by vishid

Please Pretty Please Manvi LEAVE ðŸ˜¡

Mine and Ayesha's Poor Viren 😆 😉

o..hello...Ayesha comes first.

WOWWW...Jeevika and Vanshika scene 🥳  I always wanted this!

Originally posted by ayesha_80

Sorry my net dropped.

Aww! I feel bad for Manvi...BUT she asked for it. And no matter wat everyone esle says...i'm with J...loved her, as usual. KD was too good in that scene!

Count me in, I am with J as well 😃
comming up
jecvika and vanshika scene
jevika  cring and says..mein viren ji aur manvi ke beech mein uljha hua mahsoos kar
rahi hoo
vanshika reply..tum bus apna farj nibhao..pati ke samne ek patni kaa aur sister ke samne ek sister kaa voh bhi poori imandari ke sath..phir tumhe dono mein se ksis ek ko nahi chunna padega
jevika smiled with tearsful eyes
There's one thing I cannot digest- No matter how carefree Manvi is and how lame her ways are, but at least she's trying to solve issues between Viren-Swamini! But Virat- there's no sign of sadness, regret and tension on his face- he's behaving as though nothing happened. I'm not bashing his character or anything- I'm just shocked. No one can be that carefree now- even Manvi is *trying*. If not help, he hasn't even apologised to Viren once- isn't this a bit strange? 
finally vanshika is going to talk something about this issue... atleast with jeevika...
Originally posted by preethis

hahahahhhahahahahaha that we know swamini bua will scold maanvi did viren see that???

what was his reacttion..

Preethi...he was torn...felt sooo bad for him. And he walked from there...while walking past J...he says.."leave me alone for sometime"...and that's what triggered J to scold M

Where is Farrah today, girls?? Niks is missing again 😕
Originally posted by kasharti1

There's one thing I cannot digest- No matter how carefree Manvi is and how lame her ways are, but at least she's trying to solve issues between Viren-Swamini! But Virat- there's no sign of sadness, regret and tension on his face- he's behaving as though nothing happened. I'm not bashing his character or anything- I'm just shocked. No one can be that carefree now- even Manvi is *trying*. If not help, he hasn't even apologised to Viren once- isn't this a bit strange? 

Yashi...I AGREE. He's sooo indifferent as if NOTHING has happened? Is he the same Virat who coudln't see the slightest worry on Viren's face?? Ans this time toh...the whole tension is mainly coz of him. So, he can he take it sooo lightly??
Originally posted by ayesha_80

o..hello...Ayesha comes first.

WOWWW...Jeevika and Vanshika scene 🥳  I always wanted this!

Are we twins?? I have always wanted to watch a scene between them! We have seen Manvi-Vanshika scenes but not Vanshika-Jeevika, I always wanted them to have a warm and loving relationship but we didn't get any of their scenes after marriage! Finally we are! :D