Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Damn it !! After hearing about their parampara of taking blessings from DJ and SB at 12 i thought they would stand in a line at 12 (Lights are off ) and take blessings one by one with guests at the background clapping πŸ˜† πŸ€£ But they didn't show that. I am so disappointed πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   Edited by vishid - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethis

Me too!!!!!!!!!!

Me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Yashi...she IS super mad at M. Both the elder one's (i.e. JV) are maha annoyed this time

Really? That'd be interesting to see so! 

Cos the last time she was super angry was when Beeji found out about the whole name change and Manan fiasco and those JM scenes were so emotional to watch! And viren, my Viren- he's angry too πŸ˜ :p On a serious note though, tomorrow will be interesting, I wanna see angry Viren and Jeevika say something to MV.

Anwyay, I'll go now. Oh and please, pretty please PM me when you do the progress of the week thing.  Thanks! :)

Bye everyone xx
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
welcomes and goota go now..see you all tomaroows ..bye and tack careπŸ€—
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vishid

Damn it !! After hearing about their parampara of taking blessings from DJ and SB at 12 i thought they would stand in a line at 12 (Lights are off ) and take blessings one by one with guests at the background clapping πŸ˜† πŸ€£ But they didn't show that. I am so disappointed πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  

🀣  πŸ€£ This just cracked me up! 🀣

Oh Jeez, I remember how much I laughed seeing the Diwali thing where that one sparkler was being passed around to everyone- it was hilarious πŸ˜† no offence to anyone. πŸ˜³
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG...ye kya hua..I came back and saw such a sweet demand for my post? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†   Me's touched, girls. Have PMed u all the one I made this weekend. Trust me...my posts are usually very long and boring. Vishid will vouch for it. Right, Vish?? πŸ˜‰ 

But i'd love to have feedback from u guys...comments, brickbats...both are welcome πŸ˜†

@ Yashi: Will PM u from next time  
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi all just reachedfrom office sitting with coffee mug... ready to read updates...
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Deepali, Partner, Farrah, Nikhila, Preethi and everyone else here for the Live Update πŸ€—  Edited by vishid - 12 years ago
staroneaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heeeyyy
manvi asks forgiveness viren and jeevika mad at virat and manvi viren says all that happened out loudly and states for the first time he lied to swaminiji he leaves angrily swamini outside :O she scream and crys and says uve changed soo much broken my trust blah shes over eacting and saying ur becoming like virat
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Preethis, Vishid, staroneajπŸ€—