Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 18

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by halifax004

Can someone please tell me the story till now? 
well Nothing much had happened yet.!
Krishna is a Bright student who wants to become a B.D.O to fulfil her father's dream. Krishna's Father Vidya works for Tuntun Singh, Who's a well known guy in bhagalpur. Tuntun singh''s song Babloo runs a caoching centre where Krishna studies. Babloo's younger Brother Pinto Singh is impressed with Krishna's Dedication towards studies and helps her out whenever possible. Well he's sorta in luv with her now...!
But Pinto's Marriage has been fixed with Vidya's younger brother's daughter Pinky, Vidya's younger brother's family aren't positive. they prefer to see Vidya and his family in trouble wenever possible.
Despite being brother's both are very different from each other, where Vidya's family has financial problems, vidya's brother bihari lives the life of a king!

Vidya has 4 daughter's at one of the daughter's wedding tuntun insults Vidya for trying to take advanatge of pinto singh using his daughter Krishna. due to this Vidya misbehaves with tuntun due to which he loses his job.
Tuntun is on the berge of making krishna's life hell! he got vidya arrested, and now tuntun had bribed a few interviewers to fail krishna in the final interview!

So yeah...this is it!
Pinto and Krishna sorta have a misunderstanding in between each other due to Tuntun and Vidya!

well this is it! Hope it helped

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004SanihaKaKinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| (Page 6)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suvarnak

suvarnak

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Need The Title Song With Lyrics...

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suvarnak

Need The Title Song With Lyrics...
Kindly chck the media centre
u'll find the link to the song as well as the lyrics =D

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
what does B.D.O Stand for

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jonnybgood

what does B.D.O Stand for
block development officer

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

Originally posted by samarp2

whr can i find 16th feb update?

The WU or VU?

WVSmile

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Can anyone help me to upload a picture signature? I really would love to use one of the members creations that they allow on my profile but the links are working? can anyone kindly help.?

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Will anyone be doing the written updates today? I think Sanki di and Kushi di are busy. And I'm guessing that it is really late in India right now, so is there someone else available?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.