Afsar Bitiya

||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
1) can someone tell me who is the singer for the AB Title track ?
2) And who is the music composer for the show. The Pintoo-Krishna Background music is so trance like, soft and soulful and yet playful (chanchal as we say it in hindi). It is awesome. Does anyone know the composer ?

heard in one interview that Mitali Nag is a singer and dancer as well. Did anyone listen to her songs ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Plzzz upload DBPS Full BG music whch came when He threatens those Goons who eve teases Krishna when they r in temple . 

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

2) And who is the music composer for the show. The Pintoo-Krishna Background music is so trance like, soft and soulful and yet playful (chanchal as we say it in hindi). It is awesome. Does anyone know the composer ?

heard in one interview that Mitali Nag is a singer and dancer as well. Did anyone listen to her songs ?

AB Title Track is given by SACHIN JINGAR . n d BG msuic is given by Prakash Gaiakwaad . Yes Prishna' BG music is very very sweet n soulful . Loveee it Embarrassed

Yes Mitali is a very good Singer. 

0-SD-0

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

AB Title Track is given by SACHIN JINGAR . n d BG msuic is given by Prakash Gaiakwaad . Yes Prishna' BG music is very very sweet n soulful . Loveee it Embarrassed

thanks Moni. wow!!
and can you tell me who is the singer for the AB title track ?

moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged

thanks Moni. wow!!

Title track music composer: Sachin Jigar
Themes and background music composers: Dhoni Hazarika and Prakash Gaekwad

unable to find which singer (female) is actually singing the title track ? I wonder why make is such an insignificant matter when the names are shown?? 

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

thanks Moni. wow!!

Title track music composer: Sachin Jigar
Themes and background music composers: Dhoni Hazarika and Prakash Gaekwad

unable to find which singer (female) is actually singing the title track ? I wonder why make is such an insignificant matter when the names are shown?? 

oh I might hav mistaken in reading d name of sachin ji as Flas of light comes when d names r shown so may b becozz of tht I mistook his name . Sorry for tht . Don't know d Singer dear.It is not specified anywhere but Would love 2 know her as She is amazing singer. loved her voice in d song .Big smile

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Plzz put d logo pic of AB   . n also put a profile pic of Mitali on her IF profile page. 

0-SD-0

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Can Some One Put This Pic As A Logo For Afsar Bitiya Please...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.