||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Today there was SBB seg of AB . Plzzz Post d link of it .
moni dont wryy i'll post it as soon as i find it ;)
hey frends plzz upload pintoo singh pics from the episodes in the picture gallery...
Um silly question... I don't watch the show on tv since I don't live in India. Can someone tell me the original air time in India? :p
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Um silly question... I don't watch the show on tv since I don't live in India. Can someone tell me the original air time in India? :p

7:00 PM India time
1) can someone tell me who is the singer for the AB Title track ?
2) And who is the music composer for the show. The Pintoo-Krishna Background music is so trance like, soft and soulful and yet playful (chanchal as we say it in hindi). It is awesome. Does anyone know the composer ?

heard in one interview that Mitali Nag is a singer and dancer as well. Did anyone listen to her songs ?
Plzzz upload DBPS Full BG music whch came when He threatens those Goons who eve teases Krishna when they r in temple . 
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

1) can someone tell me who is the singer for the AB Title track ?
2) And who is the music composer for the show. The Pintoo-Krishna Background music is so trance like, soft and soulful and yet playful (chanchal as we say it in hindi). It is awesome. Does anyone know the composer ?

heard in one interview that Mitali Nag is a singer and dancer as well. Did anyone listen to her songs ?

AB Title Track is given by SACHIN JINGAR . n d BG msuic is given by Prakash Gaiakwaad . Yes Prishna' BG music is very very sweet n soulful . Loveee it ðŸ˜³

Yes Mitali is a very good Singer. 

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

AB Title Track is given by SACHIN JINGAR . n d BG msuic is given by Prakash Gaiakwaad . Yes Prishna' BG music is very very sweet n soulful . Loveee it ðŸ˜³

Yes Mitali is a very good Singer. 

thanks Moni. wow!!
and can you tell me who is the singer for the AB title track ?