Afsar Bitiya

||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 18

serenagirl1005

serenagirl1005

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i just started watching the show...who is pinky and wat is her problem?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Afsar Bitiya Help Desk|| (Page 17)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenagirl1005

Pinky is Krishna's chacha-chachi BIhari-Dehati's daughter that means Pinky is krishna's Cousin sister . Pinky is insecure jealous girl who wants the same thing which krishna have . Previously Pinky used to love pintu but Pintu never loved her and fall in love with krishna and later Pintu-Krishna aka Prishna got married .This made Pinky more angry . Krishna wanted to be BDO , looking that Pinky too dreamt of becoming BDO .Now krishna wants to be IAS officer , so now Pinky trying her best to stop krishna from achieving that . Pinky now got married to Pintu's elder brotehr so that she could enter Krishna's sasuraal and can ruin Prishna's family's life and can take revenge from them . 

serenagirl1005

serenagirl1005

serenagirl1005

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by serenagirl1005

Pinky is Krishna's chacha-chachi BIhari-Dehati's daughter that means Pinky is krishna's Cousin sister . Pinky is insecure jealous girl who wants the same thing which krishna have . Previously Pinky used to love pintu but Pintu never loved her and fall in love with krishna and later Pintu-Krishna aka Prishna got married .This made Pinky more angry . Krishna wanted to be BDO , looking that Pinky too dreamt of becoming BDO .Now krishna wants to be IAS officer , so now Pinky trying her best to stop krishna from achieving that . Pinky now got married to Pintu's elder brotehr so that she could enter Krishna's sasuraal and can ruin Prishna's family's life and can take revenge from them . 

thanks so much...what a character

moniluvskinshuk

snh52

Groupbie

snh52

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I just started watching the show. I came to know that Krishna and pinky are both cousins and
DILs of the same family. Who is Sonu's mom?
Can someone please briefly explain the wholeBig smile I cannot find the archive on written updatesBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snh52

I just started watching the show. I came to know that Krishna and pinky are both cousins and
DILs of the same family. Who is Sonu's mom?
Can someone please briefly explain the wholeBig smile I cannot find the archive on written updatesBig smile

Sonu's mum is Sargam who got shot and died, Pinky is supposedly married and lives as a DIL, she is Sonu's Step mum and isn't treating him nicely, Krishna is the true DIL of the family and is more like a true mother for Sonu. Hope this helps. Embarrassed

moniluvskinshuk

Aj_Styles

Aj_Styles

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Hello People, I need to be updated with Afsar Bitiya. I have missed out on all the episodes from November 12 to the 16th. Can someone kindly update me with what happened between these episodes. All the major points if anything. The last I saw was when Babloo locks sonu inside a dark storage room in their house. Thank you in advance.

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aj_Styles

Hello People, I need to be updated with Afsar Bitiya. I have missed out on all the episodes from November 12 to the 16th. Can someone kindly update me with what happened between these episodes. All the major points if anything. The last I saw was when Babloo locks sonu inside a dark storage room in their house. Thank you in advance.

Nothing much happened after that . Krishna takes Sonu out from the Store room . Sonu gets very sad , So Prishna tries to cheer him up and tries to make him smile . Pinky hires a new tution teacher for Sonu who will come in house and will take tution class for Sonu . According to Pinky's plan Tutor scolds Sonu and then lies to everyone that Sonu is abusing her and trying to hit her which makes Babloo angry on Sonu . Babloo tries to slap Sonu but Pintu comes in between to save Sonu and instead of Sonu Pintu gets slapped by babloo . Pinky instigates Babloo against Sonu saying that he is getting spoiled .So Babloo decides to send Sonu in borading School . Everyone opposes except Babloo and Pinky . But Babloo remains adamant on his decision and In today's episode we saw that Sonu was sent to Boarding School . 

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
wondering, is this show still on air? i rem seeing till their wedding 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.