Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ekta Kapoor is a night bird (Article)

indiaforums1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Source: Televisionpoint.com

[quote]

Ekta Kapoor is a night bird
Do you know television honcho Ekta Kapoor works all night and only catches up on her sleep post 7 am? The dynamic lady is up and about by 2 pm and gets into work by 4 pm. From meeting the producers of her serials, to catching up on her serials and even spending time at her office and pouring over endless scripts, Ekta is totally clued into all aspects of her business, which even includes attending those mandatory entertainment dos.

All these activities keep this workaholic chirpy all through the night. Sources also tell us that all the senior managers at Balaji are also expected to follow the same schedule, in short they work round the clock with their boss.

Further it is learnt that in July this year Ekta Kapoor intends to take a year-long hiatus for personal reasons. The celebrity producer will take a month long trip to Egypt, Europe and the US.

Take Five on Ekta
How much TV does Ekta watch - "About three hours a day. I watch two hours of TV before I sleep. Also around half an hour early in the morning, my favourite Zee News."

Do you watch your own shows or other Hindi serials? - "Yes. I watch some of my shows. From outside I watch Saat Phere."

Which are your favourites from among your shows? - "I like Kyunki and Kya Hoga Nimmo Kaa?"

And international TV shows? - "I like Orange County. It's a soap opera...the story of an orphan boy who gets adopted by a family and steps into a the high society world. It's like a Balaji show... lots of twists and turns. I also like Desperate Housewives."

How do you react to being called the soap queen? - "I don't go by terms. I feel you are given a term for the phase that's on in your life. When another phase comes there's another term given. So I'm neutral. I don't react to any of the terms."
By Televisionpoint.com Team
[/quote]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for sharing 😊
tulip007 thumbnail
tfs,........................................................ .............