Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Shocking news about Shoib Malik (Page 3)

farri.muslimah Senior Member
farri.muslimah
farri.muslimah

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
SUCH A GREAT NEWS 4 ME THNAKS ALLAH AP NEY MERI SUN LO NOW MALIK IS SINGLE Clap WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW
I LOVE HIM Tongue SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUCH
THNKS ALOT U MADE MY DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Tongue

shabzi Senior Member
shabzi
shabzi

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
i dnt kno if thisis of any relevance but my mum saw an interview of shoaib and he sed in it that it was all gossip about him being married and he is stilll very much single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dnt know if he was engaged or anything but he is single at the momwnt
yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
afridi0 Newbie
afridi0
afridi0

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 7:20am | IP Logged
i dont think this is true......guys sorry to break it but i think i heard that he was married in the interview during the sri lanka tour and the guy asked him: "peechli bar jub humnay apka interview liya tha, apny apni engagement announce ki thi aur ab apki shaadi ho chooki hai...." and he replied: "jhi mashala etc..." and then the guy asked if he was farug family wise: any children on the way....and he quikly said "nai abhi to main farug hun..." and they both lafed!!! LOL BUT maybe i misunderstood and it was about him being farug as a single guy etc!!!but am sure i heard the guy saying the "peechli bar apki engagement.." bit, and i cant really remember wot shoiab replied back with, but he didnt look sad and ther was definetly no sad news then!!!!!!!!and this interview was after the first ODI in srilanka!!!so not that long ago!!!!
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
he is married yaar,miane khud geo per dekha tha.Aik din geo ke saath mian.
afridi0 Newbie
afridi0
afridi0

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yaar thanks 4 the backup!!i knew wot i herd was definetily about him being married and he said hes farug rite now as in his wife is not expecting any children yet!!!!lets hope he lives a happy life especially after his fathers death.
usmani_girlzz Goldie
usmani_girlzz
usmani_girlzz

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hey shoaib ka us indian larki k saath nikah hua tha ayr woh nahi break ho sakta so it might b a rumour
allstar420 Groupbie
allstar420
allstar420

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
helloo everyone..jus thot id let u know i met shoaib 3 years ago!!! hehe
afridi0 Newbie
afridi0
afridi0

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
OMG did u??? wen??wots he like in real life??did u tok 2 him??hes ok but i LOOOVEEEE afridi, just wish he wasnt married with 2 kids!!!hes only 26, me and him woul have made a good couple since were both trendy dressers!!!

Go to top