Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

   
Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Gossip Club - For gossip lovers..!! (Page 21)

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 11633

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Originally posted by gumnaam

helloooooooo..whts up guyz LOL


just trying to set up mandap for rakshanda and aman nothing other than thtLOL

 naahi yeh nahi ho saktaAngryaman mi araye hoLOL

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Originally posted by gumnaam

helloooooooo..whts up guyz LOL


just trying to set up mandap for rakshanda and aman nothing other than thtLOL

i lub u butter LOL

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gumnaam

Originally posted by princessno.1

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun



ohh yaa i heard tht the card was soo heavy.. wall fell down wen he put it on to the wall.. is it true?LOL

LOL...yeh da card made him weak ...u see my siggi he had problemz holding dat paper

 

ya my jiju looks so skinny...  Saba ka bhooj uthate kitna sikkny hogaya hain beecharaAngryLOL

 kya musbat maine palha..LOL

he hasn't met u ...so musibat is away LOL

princessno.1 IF-Dazzler
princessno.1
princessno.1

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 4760

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hey i got one Sharyee for Aman jiju

Patthar se na maaro koi mere Aman jiju ko
nuclear ka jamana hain..
bomb se udhado saale ko

lolzzzzzzz LOL I hope u like Soha Embarrassed
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessno.1

Hey i got one Sharyee for Aman jiju

Patthar se na maaro koi mere Aman jiju ko
nuclear ka jamana hain..
bomb se udhado saale ko

lolzzzzzzz LOL I hope u like Soha Embarrassed

LOL...wah wah

nibbler IF-Rockerz
nibbler
nibbler

Joined: 15 January 2006
Posts: 6500

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Originally posted by prayas

hey gossip lovers!!! LOL


haila.. u don love gossips.. guess wht???LOLLOL

 yday monali went to pizza hut but forgot her purse.. so she borrowedmoney from a fanLOL


this is so not true.......and good try to make me fool!!!LOL
*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prayas

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Originally posted by prayas

hey gossip lovers!!! LOL


haila.. u don love gossips.. guess wht???LOLLOL

 yday monali went to pizza hut but forgot her purse.. so she borrowedmoney from a fanLOL


this is so not true.......and good try to make me fool!!!LOL

i tot u were already a fool ...afta being da doc of da pagal khana LOL

buttercup IF-Stunnerz
buttercup
buttercup

Joined: 11 September 2005
Posts: 36938

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun



ohh yaa i heard tht the card was soo heavy.. wall fell down wen he put it on to the wall.. is it true?LOL

LOL...yeh da card made him weak ...u see my siggi he had problemz holding dat paper



yeah he seems to be going to falll anytime..holding tht pc of paperLOL

yeh just made him eat aloo parathe Embarrassed...he sud be healthy soon LOL



yeah i can smell it.. ask him to wash hands after eatingOuch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
parleen lovers

2

Author: parleen-rulez   Replies: 13   Views: 1297

parleen-rulez 13 1297 20 March 2008 at 2:32pm by sonaahana
Emon lovers pls dont hate Prashant

2

Author: artc   Replies: 10   Views: 1168

artc 10 1168 10 September 2007 at 11:49pm by Pseudonym
Serious inside gossip... :-)

2 3 4

Author: TallyHo   Replies: 27   Views: 1663

TallyHo 27 1663 11 May 2007 at 8:56am by Vijey Umang
|Chat Club 16| - No rules club Njoy!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: FromBikaner   Replies: 288   Views: 11736

FromBikaner 288 11736 10 July 2006 at 6:06pm by wiley
check karunya club on celebrity fan club

Author: leomil   Replies: 0   Views: 795

leomil 0 795 19 April 2006 at 1:12pm by leomil

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol 6 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index