Gossip Club - For gossip lovers..!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Welcome to the world of Gossip..!!

This is all about the latest gossips with our super stars..😳

Latest gossips fresh from gossip land..!!😛

Saba and Panna was caught last nite at bandra.. hand to hand walking down the street.. looks like they were going for dinner.. looks like making of jodi kamaal ki😳

Mallu and Amey was shopping for there daughter neha's skool stuff yday.. they were spotted at a book store in mumbai... neha was not with them.. 😛

Disclaimer: Read gossips in this club at ur own risk, if u wanna believe them please do, we dont guarantee gossips here 😆
Edited by buttercup - 17 years ago
Damn ....busted ...these media people....UFF!!! 😆 Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 18 years ago
thts y i tell u to be careful always.. u know this media is after panna and amey now.. they got nothing else to do 😆 😆 😆 ..

also it said one girl passed by wanted a pic of u nd panna together 😳 😳 😳

yeh ...she wanted 2 sell da pic after n make money 😆

Edited by ~Mrs.P Gill~ - 18 years ago
Originally posted by xMrs. Datex

omg i took a sanyas frm IF now u media ppl made me come back! now stay away frm my family! 😆 its our personal life! 😆 😆

yaar these paprazzi 😡
Really..jus too much naa?? 😉
Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

yeh ...she wanted 2 sell da pic after n make money 😆

ohh yeah she came to me asking whthr i wud buy it.. guess wht.. she had cut ur part from it.. 😆.. she said just to be nice she asked u to pose with panna 😆
Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

ohh yeah she came to me asking whthr i wud buy it.. guess wht.. she had cut ur part from it.. 😆.. she said just to be nice she asked u to pose with panna 😆

She cut out Panna's part 😡😆

hot hot hot news...😛

ravi tripathy paid a visit to NOSH to this morning.. nosh is recovering from a minor operation at hospital.. he popped in with a boquet of roses for his lady love😳...

Oho ...Go Nosh ...my Driver

btw ne news on Butter n Anuj ...da hiden luv birdz 😆