Fan Fictions

Banner Contest *Extended*

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

We're going to have a banner contest! If you are unaware of what this is about, here are the rules and things you need to follow😊

1. The banner size should be 728 by 90 (in pixels)

2. If possible, please try to merge all the pictures together (no lines in between the pictures) For an example, please see the current YMLH banner or the JJKN general discussion one.

3. Please include pictures of various characters from various serials.

4. Please PM your banner to Shahidlover24. Do not paste the banner on the forum. We want to keep the contest anonymous, meaning no one should know who made what banner.

To attach your banner to a PM:

First upload the banner using the site: https://www.imageshack.us/ Click on the   button, located in upper-right hand corner- an Insert Image Box will pop up   
  • Paste the link of the image where is says: IMAGE URL and click OK. The picture will then be pasted on your message

5. The deadline for the contest is April 29, 2006. Contest has been extended due to lack of banners. Voting will start soon after that and all the banners will be posted for you to see at that time.

6. If you want to learn how to make a banner, pls check out the tutorial (thanks to Ms Bholi Bhali):
"How to make banners"

The rest is up to you. Enjoy and good luck everyone! Feel free to ask any questions if something is unclear.

Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yipee..i'll participate!!!
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kewl....i dont make banners but ill surley vote for em! πŸ˜†

o and congratz on bieng moderator! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

<3 Prakriti
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oops forgot to congratulate...congratulations...
pakigal34 thumbnail
cool i'll make one i guess πŸ˜ƒ 😊
congrats but i dont know how to make em but i'll try 😳
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Wow! I'll see if i can make one 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
well,i never made a banner but still i'll try and if i like my own work πŸ˜† then i'll PM it to u and congrats on becoming a moderator,i know i'm late but still πŸ‘ .and i have a question,can the banner be animated or does it have to be a non-animated one? πŸ˜•
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Preeti, i agree with all 3 things that u have posted in here! n yes, we do need banner for this sec!

but i dont know how to make 1..Ufff..! so i'll try my level best to learn it n  PM it to u! πŸ˜ƒ

- Dharti!

shahidlover24 thumbnail

thanks for showing some interest in the contestπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: cupcake

well,i never made a banner but still i'll try and if i like my own work πŸ˜† then i'll PM it to u and congrats on becoming a moderator,i know i'm late but still πŸ‘ .and i have a question,can the banner be animated or does it have to be a non-animated one? πŸ˜•

...the banner can be animated but there's a certain size limit (kb)....I'm not aware of the size limit though😳