Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Are we really heading towards more MUs? (Page 3)

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

well i definatelyw ant due to thsi party anant to busrt out navya should know what si running in his mind

and I m sure warna party track ka koi sense hee nahi tah

this time anant gone be burst and i geuss navya to leave job

Silla you are confusing me big time.. At one time u r saying there won't be any MU, the very next u r saying the opposite!Confused Anyway, do u have any inside info?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iriyaNoaddict.Farzi.

Kayal_SHAMYA IF-Rockerz
Kayal_SHAMYA
Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Well said ya... True lines abt AnYa... lets see wat ll happen???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot to everyone for sharing your views and commenting!

@Nams- Agree with you! I also have a feeling that this particular segment is the truth, but lets see how things progress! One thing is for sure, if this MU helps N and A to solve ALL their issues, then I guess I wouldn't mind the MU! I really hope that they both manage to TALK and sort out all the problems, cause that's needed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoaddictWinterIsComing

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

Originally posted by silla

well i definatelyw ant due to thsi party anant to busrt out navya should know what si running in his mind

and I m sure warna party track ka koi sense hee nahi tah

this time anant gone be burst and i geuss navya to leave job

Silla you are confusing me big time.. At one time u r saying there won't be any MU, the very next u r saying the opposite!Confused Anyway, do u have any inside info?
nams i agree i said there will be no MU bt in my eprsonal i want confrontation heart to herat talk wrn akuch clear nahi hoga i dn want akshara and munna till marraige nite
and eys yahan party ka sense isi ley abn rha hai definately anant going to be mad at navya let him speak

Noaddict.Farzi.

Thaniyah_K Goldie
Thaniyah_K
Thaniyah_K

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I think the CV'S of this show have become drunk along with the festive season, they themselves don't know whats going to happen.
They have left sooo many scenes open with no endingAngry

By the way Ritch lovely analysisClapClap

soapliker.Farzi.

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hi Ritch
Thanks so much for the post. You actually spoke for all of us! Its high time they have ONE mature conversation and we really mean it! Actually all of us understand this except the cvs! I still didnt understand why was Sugandhha so upset about the B'day saga, I mean I can get what BD meant but why Sugandhha getting upset to this extent! And then wasnt it strange that Anant did not give as much importance to this whole issue as he shud have given, werent his dialogues regarding the bday fiasco after the hug too watery?  There r just too many questions so best to stay quiet.
If the sole aim of this party is to get the MU to the peak  so that Anant finally explodes, Navyas bubble bursts and both talk to each other like a mature couple just ready to marry with their MU  finally getting sorted I would say GO FOR ITand DONE WITH IT!
At the same time I would really not like it if Navya leaves her job just for the sake of choosing between anant and the job. It was Anant who gave him all the support to be independent and now he will be the reason for her to laeve the job. What sort of soul mate wud do that and what is the nayi soch in that. I like the supportive Anant andthis image wud again do another character assissnation. But alas we are not the choosers!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KPreet078Noaddictsoapliker

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i feel MU track 2 b clarified one set for all by navya, knwing y Anant s upset n den taking action 2 prove Anant wrong frm his side nlettin Anant knw abt her n all stuffz n den get into a conclusion of being settled evrything n den heading towards Marriage...
-Rashi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rashi-
-Rashi-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
u r rite well said Clap
hope 4 the bestSmile

Go to top