Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Are we really heading towards more MUs? (Page 2)

Abommi IF-Sizzlerz
Abommi
Abommi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Im anu...

agree with u dr...at this time navya need to knw abt anant jealous

i didnt mean jealous,it will be happen btwn all lovers..but navya need to knew that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Reshmi- Thanks! Will be waiting!

@Nidhi- Nids yaar, I've never understood what exactly do the CVs wanna show us. I mean its sad. We've tried a number of times to comprehend them and what they're upto, but to no avail. The MU couldn't have ended, cause out of the blues, A just got his head out of his ass and was acting all nice to N, and N didn't even bother to ask him ONCE about his funny behavior. I'm pretty surprised that the fact that there is a possibility that N doesn't tell A that she's not allowed to bring a guest/date. It just shows her sheer stupidity, and it is such behavior from her part that irks me.

Ritch..I ,too feel we have been a very patient audience until now..trying to get some kind of logic out some of the most strange tracks.
But I was never satisfied, if at all, MU ended..Like where these two should have talked, they preferred eating gola...Shocked..I was like ..What???Are they supposed to be getting married , for God's sake put some brains in these two...Ouch
And this time at the party, the MU will be initiated by non other than our devi..Still don't know should I believe SBS ppl or not..As an audience, I feel like stuck somewhere in between..Ouch
I sometimes feel CVs are just killing time before they can actually begin the marriage track or this MU will be some kind of end-initiation track for N's office before marriageConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedamadhu_sridharappu_12Preet078soapliker.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I too want the MU to be over.  How much longer can we bear it?  How much more can the TRP's drop?

But at the same time I want ANYA to have a mature convo and talk to each other.  I mean really talk so that way the galatfemiyan will not happen in the future.  These guys are in love and about to get married.  Itna to haq banta hai.   

On the other hand SBS has been known to give us stressful segments which many times have not turned out to be true.    

What I do not understand why precaps, SBS seg are always full of tension and never happy ones. I think the motto here is take 1 get 4 free.  For every one happy seg or epi we get 4 sad ones.

Thanks Ritch for giving us a new place to hide.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedamadhu_sridharPreet078Noaddict.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Reshmi- Thanks! Will be waiting!

@Nidhi- Nids yaar, I've never understood what exactly do the CVs wanna show us. I mean its sad. We've tried a number of times to comprehend them and what they're upto, but to no avail. The MU couldn't have ended, cause out of the blues, A just got his head out of his ass and was acting all nice to N, and N didn't even bother to ask him ONCE about his funny behavior. I'm pretty surprised that the fact that there is a possibility that N doesn't tell A that she's not allowed to bring a guest/date. It just shows her sheer stupidity, and it is such behavior from her part that irks me.

Ritch..I ,too feel we have been a very patient audience until now..trying to get some kind of logic out some of the most strange tracks.
But I was never satisfied, if at all, MU ended..Like where these two should have talked, they preferred eating gola...Shocked..I was like ..What???Are they supposed to be getting married , for God's sake put some brains in these two...Ouch
And this time at the party, the MU will be initiated by non other than our devi..Still don't know should I believe SBS ppl or not..As an audience, I feel like stuck somewhere in between..Ouch
I sometimes feel CVs are just killing time before they can actually begin the marriage track or this MU will be some kind of end-initiation track for N's office before marriageConfused

Me too Nidhs. What was the craving for gola?  .
 I think they started talking about Sugandha's birthday but it abruptly ended with Anant saying Oh that  was a huge one or something to that extent.  I was confused.  Does that guy not live in that looney villa to know the rules?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078Noaddict.Farzi.WinterIsComing

iriya Senior Member
iriya
iriya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Agree with u Ritch but will wait 4 the episode without any expectation

@ Nidhi: I too feel the same , "As an audience, I feel like stuck somewhere in between"

Edited by iriya - 19 December 2011 at 7:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict.Farzi.

dimple_1 Goldie
dimple_1
dimple_1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
nice post dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Thanx Ritch for the new homeWink Awesome postThumbs Up

SBS walas have fooled us before also, like in the case of AnYa mrg & Kanpur fiascoConfused But this time, it seems that they are speaking truth, otherwise this party would make no senseStern Smile Like Nidhi said, I too want Anant's MU and insecurities to burst out finally so that Navya can realise his real state of mind, and then the MUs will finally endSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078Noaddict.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
@Nids- A and N have NEVER behaved their age, except for that first night of the Woh Saat Din! I mean, when A met N after the entire Delhi thing and the MU track, shouldn't he have taken her somewhere and talked about his insecurities? But we see them hogging golas! Like W*F? The MU has always been initiated by our devi, its like she gets all brainless in such situations. Any kid would understand that A is uncomfortable anytime Amar's name is mentioned, but N being his fiance won't understand a thing! Some topper she is!

@Isha- I'm telling you, these people are just rushing ahead to morph this into an SP saas-bahu saga. Before these people get married, they really need to attend a seminar on "How to Communicate Effectively With Your Partner". Otherwise after marriage in that house, it won't be long before A morphs into Baba and N morphs into DA Jr! SBS segments have always been weird. The funnier and happier it is, the more tragedy and drama is hidden between the lines! But I won't deny, this was a rather fun segment, where SS and SS were really comfortable with each other! 

@Anu- Yeah..lets see how it works out!

@Silla- Ab toh samay hi bataayega ki Navya mein kya hoga..

@funluvingsara- Thanks babee! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NoaddictSmartyYsoaplikerWinterIsComing

Go to top