Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Are we really heading towards more MUs? (Page 16)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I thought of the song"  How much is that doggie at the window?"  when i saw Anant sitting all by himself and Navya looking at him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpmanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

@all even if we are disappointed to no end today, we'll be the first one to be seated in front of our TV tomorrow 10'o clock, you know why? "Bas ek hi umeed mein ki aane wala kal aaj se behtar hoga"...who knows in this crap tamasha we get some breath of AnYalacious moments tomorrow...if yes the its still worth it! Lets see what's in store for us...

Yaay, I agree, lets keep the hoping spirit until the last day of this show, which seems very near looking at the current tracks Confused OKay nvm I should be positive LOL I am still very much hoping for AnYalicious ness in the party!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsyappu_12Preet078geno0309soapliker

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by spdp

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Ok..Let me throw my hat into this Q and A as wellLOL

Why didn't N introduce A as her fiance...Confused..Is she still planning to marry A or has she really been smitten by boss A??Ermm

Can someone make her smitten by him? I know I am... Embarrassed

Jen another A to your A list???LOL
babysteps babysteps ..LOL amar will soon reach Alist :)
Thumbs Up in real life: agar aisi choice hai: toh grab it with all hands! : experienced ledij ki advice!Approve

@red I so feel the same...he is slowly and steadily making his way...we'll welcome him with open handsWinkHug
Roopali , I already like him, since he started talking in the showWink .. more demure dude!

Awww Shaina , Roopali and Jen have to start fighting for him.  Does that mean that Anant  is at the bottom of everybody's list.LOLLOL

sensible and suave men really impress me and amar dude has all the qualities in him...so I am in for the fight girls...immature and nirbuddhi people can make an exit so its a bye bye for anant...

spdpPreet078geno0309soaplikermanjha

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

@all even if we are disappointed to no end today, we'll be the first one to be seated in front of our TV tomorrow 10'o clock, you know why? "Bas ek hi umeed mein ki aane wala kal aaj se behtar hoga"...who knows in this crap tamasha we get some breath of AnYalacious moments tomorrow...if yes the its still worth it! Lets see what's in store for us...

Yaay, I agree, lets keep the hoping spirit until the last day of this show, which seems very near looking at the current tracks Confused OKay nvm I should be positive LOL I am still very much hoping for AnYalicious ness in the party!! 

if I see even half of Virika's chem here I will be so happy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpgeno0309manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Ok..Let me throw my hat into this Q and A as wellLOL

Why didn't N introduce A as her fiance...Confused..Is she still planning to marry A or has she really been smitten by boss A??Ermm

Can someone make her smitten by him? I know I am... Embarrassed

Jen another A to your A list???LOL
babysteps babysteps ..LOL amar will soon reach Alist :)
Thumbs Up in real life: agar aisi choice hai: toh grab it with all hands! : experienced ledij ki advice!Approve

@red I so feel the same...he is slowly and steadily making his way...we'll welcome him with open handsWinkHug
Roopali , I already like him, since he started talking in the showWink .. more demure dude!

Awww Shaina , Roopali and Jen have to start fighting for him.  Does that mean that Anant  is at the bottom of everybody's list.LOLLOL

sensible and suave men really impress me and amar dude has all the qualities in him...so I am in for the fight girls...immature and nirbuddhi people can make an exit so its a bye bye for anant...
I know!! sharmipoo is so lucky to have amarpoo Day Dreaming They are the most realistic and sensible people on this show IMO.  Amar is the closest you can find to a perfect husband in this real world!! 

spdpTheRoopsyappu_12geno0309soapliker

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

still hoping ur great but if there is some anyalicious scenes i dont want it in their so vulgar costumes their wont be any magic however passioante they be looks also plays an imp role and cvs makes such adorable couple into pathetic

spdpappu_12geno0309soaplikermanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

if I see even half of Virika's chem here I will be so happy
OMGOMGOMG Day Dreaming Virika are so HAWT Heart Even today, the hand holding scene, it was so cute LOL It was more romantic than AnYa's noodle dirama!!  I know even half of them or ArHi would be magical!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpappu_12geno0309soapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@all.  I should go and get some work done.  So till later ANYAns 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsyappu_12geno0309

Go to top