Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Awww Shaina , Roopali and Jen have to start fighting for him.  Does that mean that Anant  is at the bottom of everybody's list.😆😆

sensible and suave men really impress me and amar dude has all the qualities in him...so I am in for the fight girls...immature and nirbuddhi people can make an exit so its a bye bye for anant...
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Yaay, I agree, lets keep the hoping spirit until the last day of this show, which seems very near looking at the current tracks 😕 OKay nvm I should be positive 😆 I am still very much hoping for AnYalicious ness in the party!! 

if I see even half of Virika's chem here I will be so happy
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

sensible and suave men really impress me and amar dude has all the qualities in him...so I am in for the fight girls...immature and nirbuddhi people can make an exit so its a bye bye for anant...

I know!! sharmipoo is so lucky to have amarpoo 😍 They are the most realistic and sensible people on this show IMO.  Amar is the closest you can find to a perfect husband in this real world!! 
-Sara thumbnail

@all even if we are disappointed to no end today, we'll be the first one to be seated in front of our TV tomorrow 10'o clock, you know why? "Bas ek hi umeed mein ki aane wala kal aaj se behtar hoga"...who knows in this crap tamasha we get some breath of AnYalacious moments tomorrow...if yes the its still worth it! Lets see what's in store for us...

still hoping ur great but if there is some anyalicious scenes i dont want it in their so vulgar costumes their wont be any magic however passioante they be looks also plays an imp role and cvs makes such adorable couple into pathetic
manjha thumbnail

if I see even half of Virika's chem here I will be so happy

OMGOMGOMG 😍 Virika are so HAWT ❤️ Even today, the hand holding scene, it was so cute 😆 It was more romantic than AnYa's noodle dirama!!  I know even half of them or ArHi would be magical!! 
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@all.  I should go and get some work done.  So till later ANYAns 
manjha thumbnail

I thought of the song"  How much is that doggie at the window?"  when i saw Anant sitting all by himself and Navya looking at him.

LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sara

still hoping ur great but if there is some anyalicious scenes i dont want it in their so vulgar costumes their wont be any magic however passioante they be looks also plays an imp role and cvs makes such adorable couple into pathetic

@bold we have come out safe form such big disasters that it feels hum "Navya" ke viewers nahi "Khatron Ke Khiladi" ke participants ho😆no matter what ever crap they show I am still in coz this is the only show I am so attached too...
-Sara thumbnail

@bold we have come out safe form such big disasters that it feels hum "Navya" ke viewers nahi "Khatron Ke Khiladi" ke participants ho😆no matter what ever crap they show I am still in coz this is the only show I am so attached too...

even me i am so attached to it ke na dekh pa rahi na hi chod sakti hun and the cvs have pay us for this loyalty showing a rocking marriage
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yaar chemistry toh door ki baat hai- what to do abt the crappy story line??? If I were any of the writers I'd be hiding from everyone right now!!!