Are we really heading towards more MUs? - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ilunavya

And that too an insult to Rajesh Khanna's acting 

anant has left me numb today...kya kahun, kahan se shuru karun, kitna kahunnn...holy crap!!!!!! even SS might be thinking why he even returned from holidays, heights of dumbness...amar dude has replaced SS as the lead of the show it seemsπŸ˜‰
Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by appu_12

@ Sara- i seriously feel very bad for Anant today! Navya was dumb thru out, but his character being butchered like this really makes me😑 at the cvs. Dont they have even a bit of common sense.
i really felt like crying today after seeing anant and remmebering the old one
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Oh...so is it kind of another addition to ur "A" list...πŸ˜‰

OMG we said the same thing Nids
Originally posted by Preet078

I dont think so because what torture they give to us even for sec they cannt bear it ..I prefer to watch advertisment  then  this show specailly shahid ones ..
@Preet- I think we r the ones who the CVs fully trust as viewers!! We will go on ranting and still not give up!

Jen another A to your A list???πŸ˜†
babysteps babysteps ..πŸ˜† amar will soon reach Alist :)
πŸ‘πŸΌ in real life: agar aisi choice hai: toh grab it with all hands! : experienced ledij ki advice!
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago

OMG we said the same thing Nids

@Isha and Nids LOL maybe πŸ˜³ If I see more januable behaviour, he might actaully come on my list πŸ˜†

BTW can we now see the story on Amar and Sharmishta. I dont care about AnYa anymore at this point. Amar and Sharmi would give better romantic scenes ...
Originally posted by spdp

AHaaa .. now that needs an explaination from CVs!
N cannot be that dumb - A ko thik se toh intro karna banta hai!
I second your doubts: N ke irade kya hai??

@Isha, Shaina..Even A is doubting N's intention now...He did ask her that why didn't she introduce A as her fiance..πŸ˜•..Hey bhagwan...Where are we heading??
BTW, BD mentioned shaadi again today...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by appu_12

@Preet- I think we r the ones who the CVs fully trust as viewers!! We will go on ranting and still not give up!
seriously yaar once i thought missed the today episode but no i am more dumb then navya and bear this torture ..
Originally posted by geno0309

From what Nids is telling abt kiddo's response on the forum and the current saas- bahu track, am 100 percent convinced that this show is targeted at those 2 groups- sensible, matured audience don' t fit in anywhere!!!

Soumya...I still haven't gone on twitter..but I am sure...kiddies will love today's SS.They made some similar comments on that "boys night out" party..πŸ€”
Originally posted by spdp

babysteps babysteps ..πŸ˜† amar will soon reach Alist :)
πŸ‘πŸΌ in real life: agar aisi choice hai: toh grab it with all hands! : experienced ledij ki advice!

@red I so feel the same...he is slowly and steadily making his way...we'll welcome him with open handsπŸ˜‰πŸ€—