Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
N keeps looking into last min preps, talks to Ritz and appy, realises that A is left all alone but still keeps doing her stupid jobs! Finally she come to Anant and talks to him fora a little while and then again she has to go as the anniversary issue wud be luanched in 10 mins.She tells A that she will be back soon. 
precap: baba is looking for A at home, its pretty late, angry papa asks in his typical voice whether there has been a call from him or not, to which Sugandhha says no.
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kuch samjh me nahi aaya what the CVs are trying to show!!!!🤔 Highly conphoosed!!!
appu_12 thumbnail
The episode was such let down! Complete disaster!!
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ All 🤗
Anant is too annoying in whole episode .Is he small kid how not understand that its a official party why he behaved like a kaka through whole episode .Its better i stop here and precap was more hell cvs hang us  to make guess what happen in party is everything will smooth throught party or not 😡🤢
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ewww i watched it all in FF... It was so bad. Anant is SO annoying. He needs a reality check. Like hes one of those mawali annoying insane BFs right now. So pised.so pissed. 
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another pathetic attempt by the CVs at comedy..🤢.
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

@ All 🤗

Anant is too annoying in whole episode .Is he small kid how not understand that its a official party why he behaved like a kaka through whole episode .Its better i stop here and precap was more hell cvs hangus to make guess what happen in party is everything will smooth throught party or not 😡🤢

Bekaar hi me Dabur Chyawanprash ne apna loss karwa dia!🤔😆
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nams-ur highly conphyoosed??me greatly pissed off!!someone just remind me why i started watching this show in the first place??!!

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Another pathetic attempt by the CVs at comedy..🤢.

When did they try to show comedy? 🤔
appu_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Thanks guys!! Peeping in for the LU! Sorry to say but Anant seems to be annoying me ðŸ˜• he's embarrasing Navya kinda... 

@Jen- N got ample oppurtunity to tell him the truth, but she is so dumb! I cant imagine that anybody can do this! Obviously SP heroine can!