Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

eZ

eZ

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

ez and tin u 2 r talking abt the blackout caused by niagra falls rite?..yea...it was bad...v had no electricity 4 over 24 hrz Ouch andit was august so it was hot and 4get ac v cudnt even get a fanand no tv comp etc

Nah.. if i remember correctly... all of canada and US expericned this outage. Just showed how dependent we are on technology. Well i'll speak for my self, during the outage it was some of the most boring days of my life!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fast (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qazifan

Groupbie

qazifan

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Some of the people found the blackout particularly constructive. A lot of people say they stars for the first time. Chatted with their neighbours for the first time though living next door for ages!

Edit:fixed some typos

Edited by qazifan - 03 April 2006 at 1:47am

Sehar_Sheikh

IF-Rockerz

Sehar_Sheikh

Posted: 04 April 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
but yar latest technology has helped alot in the field of medicine too...but true dat mostly it is used on other side...
and our no work finished wthout technology...see if dere is no electricity only for 1 day wht happens Ouch

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz

zhasan2

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

Dont you think were going to fast for Technology development?

Why not use the money made by technology for medical care, education or useful events rather than making a new Ipod every 5 months.

Wha do you say?

- Gurprit

yeah i agree. people are getting too obsessed with more electronics. they should use it for useful things. get rid of sicknesses, cancer, help people.

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiN24

oops....i did it again....I don't know why its posting 2wice. Confused

Too much technology I guess...LOL

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
You see....technology can back-fire at times too LOL Confused . And Paki Princess, you are right, I am talking about the blackout when main generator in Nigara Falls exploded. Didn't it feel like life has ended or something cause there was nothing we could do in terms of entertaining ourselves?!?!?!?!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top