Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qazifan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
why is every body posting twice in this thread? there are better views to assert! 😆
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Originally posted by: qazifan

why is every body posting twice in this thread? there are better views to assert! 😆

There seems to be some tech problem with I-F .
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lolz!! 😆

spamming!! 😛
eZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

ez and tin u 2 r talking abt the blackout caused by niagra falls rite?..yea...it was bad...v had no electricity 4 over 24 hrz andit was august so it was hot and 4get ac v cudnt even get a fanand no tv comp etc

Nah.. if i remember correctly... all of canada and US expericned this outage. Just showed how dependent we are on technology. Well i'll speak for my self, during the outage it was some of the most boring days of my life!!
qazifan thumbnail
Some of the people found the blackout particularly constructive. A lot of people say they stars for the first time. Chatted with their neighbours for the first time though living next door for ages!

Edit:fixed some typos Edited by qazifan - 18 years ago
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but yar latest technology has helped alot in the field of medicine too...but true dat mostly it is used on other side...
and our no work finished wthout technology...see if dere is no electricity only for 1 day wht happens
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gk_09

Dont you think were going to fast for Technology development?

Why not use the money made by technology for medical care, education or useful events rather than making a new Ipod every 5 months.

Wha do you say?

- Gurprit

yeah i agree. people are getting too obsessed with more electronics. they should use it for useful things. get rid of sicknesses, cancer, help people.

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

oops....i did it again....I don't know why its posting 2wice. 😕

Too much technology I guess...😆

TiN24 thumbnail
You see....technology can back-fire at times too 😆 😕 . And Paki Princess, you are right, I am talking about the blackout when main generator in Nigara Falls exploded. Didn't it feel like life has ended or something cause there was nothing we could do in terms of entertaining ourselves?!?!?!?!