Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Dont you think were going to fast for Technology development?

Why not use the money made by technology for medical care, education or useful events rather than making a new Ipod every 5 months.

Wha do you say?

- Gurprit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fast" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Very true.

I think there's too much technology in the world. More than what we can handle. I mean, there's so much technology around us these days that we've become overly dependent on it. Can you honestly tell me that you can go a day without going on the internet, watching TV, messaging your friends from your cell phone or listening to music on your IPOD?

I remember back in 2003 when here in Canada we have the massive Blackout (power outage). The only thing we could do was sit in a room and stare at the four walls around us. That day made me realize how much we rely and depend on technology. Its taken over our lives and I am actually scared to think what technology has in store for us in the upcoming years. Confused

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Very true.

I think there's too much technology in the world. More than what we can handle. I mean, there's so much technology around us these days that we've become overly dependent on it. Can you honestly tell me that you can go a day without going on the internet, watching TV, messaging your friends from your cell phone or listening to music on your IPOD?

I remember back in 2003 when here in Canada we have the massive Blackout (power outage). The only thing we could do was sit in a room and stare at the four walls around us. That day made me realize how much we rely and depend on technology. Its taken over our lives and I am actually scared to think what technology has in store for us in the upcoming years. Confused

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
oops....i posted 2wice by accident...sorry! Confused

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
oops....i posted 2wice by accident...sorry! Confused

TiN24

Goldie

TiN24

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
oops....i did it again....I don't know why its posting 2wice. Confused

eZ

eZ

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
lol u posted alot more then twice there. Also i remember that blackout. I almost went insane with bordem!!!

Sanaa

Goldie

Sanaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
True, I agree!
But do u not think that we are also using technology for medical care & other things too. We are coming up with new & more new ways to advance like with new machines used to test different diseases & treat different ones too. I think we are also advancing in education w/ technology too. Ppl are learning more from the internet & tv.
But i also agree using more technology on things in medicine in education would be better than wasting it on things like ipods. Smile what say??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top