Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

OMG THATS NOT NICE! (Page 2)

aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Joined: 17 October 2005
Posts: 20001

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I don't think Happy May's day sound good 2
because my birthday is in may, lolzz LOL LOL

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged

lol there you go thats the point thats y i sed choose!WinkLOLLOL

Originally posted by aish2

I don't think Happy May's day sound good 2
because my birthday is in may, lolzz LOL LOL

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 8364

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

ok lol lets choose!

January Fool(don't choose this at ne cost Angry LOL)
February Fool
March Fool
April Fool( ok don't choose this 1 but i just put it as the month bhai behen feel really lonley without this shararti april LOL LOL)
May Fool
June Fool
July Fool
August Fool
September Fool
October Fool
November Fool
December Fool!

Smile lol choose! LOL

um january foolLOL

noone pick agust il kill them

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

ok lol lets choose!

January Fool(don't choose this at ne cost Angry LOL)
February Fool
March Fool
April Fool( ok don't choose this 1 but i just put it as the month bhai behen feel really lonley without this shararti april LOL LOL)
May Fool
June Fool
July Fool
August Fool
September Fool
October Fool
November Fool
December Fool!

Smile lol choose! LOL
PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged

AUGUST!LOL

Originally posted by ana1

Originally posted by sateera_angad

ok lol lets choose!

January Fool(don't choose this at ne cost Angry LOL)
February Fool
March Fool
April Fool( ok don't choose this 1 but i just put it as the month bhai behen feel really lonley without this shararti april LOL LOL)
May Fool
June Fool
July Fool
August Fool
September Fool
October Fool
November Fool
December Fool!

Smile lol choose! LOL

um january foolLOL

noone pick agust il kill them

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 8364

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

AUGUST!LOL

Originally posted by ana1

Originally posted by sateera_angad

ok lol lets choose!

January Fool(don't choose this at ne cost Angry LOL)
February Fool
March Fool
April Fool( ok don't choose this 1 but i just put it as the month bhai behen feel really lonley without this shararti april LOL LOL)
May Fool
June Fool
July Fool
August Fool
September Fool
October Fool
November Fool
December Fool!

Smile lol choose! LOL

um january foolLOL

noone pick agust il kill them

i warned uEvil Smile

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:06am | IP Logged
go fot it! Angry LOL LOL BRING IT ON! LOL LOL WWF IDHAR HI START KARTEY HAIN YAH PHIR KABADI! LOL
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 8364

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sateera_angad

go fot it! Angry LOL LOL BRING IT ON! LOL LOL WWF IDHAR HI START KARTEY HAIN YAH PHIR KABADI! LOL

bring it on themCensoredLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thats me!

2 3 4

Author: Neelu.RoX   Replies: 26   Views: 990

Neelu.RoX 26 990 15 May 2006 at 6:46pm by Neelu.RoX
Thats soo silly!!

Author: insia12   Replies: 4   Views: 351

insia12 4 351 13 April 2006 at 9:59am by *dels*
thats not fair

Author: sufi89   Replies: 4   Views: 346

sufi89 4 346 30 January 2006 at 3:57pm by Mini786
did u know thats not kripa's voice

2 3 4

Author: -Pooja-   Replies: 27   Views: 1088

-Pooja- 27 1088 01 January 2006 at 9:18am by sen0rita
wow,thats so not kripa

Author: sonigudi   Replies: 7   Views: 475

sonigudi 7 475 09 September 2005 at 10:50pm by Xplicit_Desii

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index