Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December (Page 26)

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Surish how could  you forget me? I'm not yet swept away by azuria when I have a mind of my own!Please remember my exact words: 

"Pappu will make another bargain with Neelu so that he will keep  Runjhun for himself and she'll have Guddu since she has failed previously to fulfill his promise of obtaining a ticket for him as M.P in the upcoming elections"

Edited by Cleos - 23 December 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawnirenecooblalazuriatanutesLeesanSurish

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Remmeber women tends to have two minds about one situation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeshawntanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Cleos Goldie
Cleos
Cleos

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
But azuria Neelu will still want Guddu.Surish where have you disappeared to?

Edited by Cleos - 23 December 2011 at 3:27pm

KeshawnirenecooblalazuriatanutesLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@ Azuria... thanks ever so much for taking the time to bring me and everyone else up to date with the show today!!  Worse than I thought, Neelu has sunk so low to suggest that PY take Runjuhn as his wife/mistress!!! She is really out to get revenge , at all costs,for Guddu's rejection,!!!!  Guddu was so right...she really does not love him, or understand love at all!!!  Survivor or not, she is wicked and selfish!!!
Really hoping for a resolution next week, as you suggested Az, getting really tired of Neelu's antics!!  Anyways, thanks again and have a wonderful  and blessed Christmas!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzKeshawnirenecooblalazuriatanutesCleosSurish

Chatterpot Senior Member
Chatterpot
Chatterpot

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was good and interesting at least Bantu spill the truth out about RJ's death and Amma didn't except it she has full faith that RJ is alive so is Guddu (looks like that he has faith that she is alive) just because of that Mitthoo  except the truth of just increasing the amount of ransom and they don't know anything about RJ's where abouts. 
Himmanshoo's acting through out the week was just awesome the change of his expressions were superbly performed. 
Quite a bit disappointing after listening to Neelu and PY's conspiracy, the plan she is having in her mind should not put RJ  this time in any doubts and should not arise any question on her character, plz CV's don't come up with this idea. 
Just have to spend next week's 4 days then New Year should bring happiness and romance back into our Gunjhun's life. I hope the new phase that is mentioned by Mr. Khalid should bring happiness in RJ's life, too much of separation and conspiracies in Gunjhun's life give them a break as well in New Year.
But this new twist that has been planned by Neelu and PY left us with many questions, i should say a Friday cliffhanger left us with questions to be answered in next week till then friends keep guessing that is the most exciting thing about this show to keep the viewers stick to our seats till Monday thinking what will happen, will they reunite and many more.

Till then Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

festive season

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzKeshawnirenecooblalazuriatanutesCleosLeesanSurish

tanutes Goldie
tanutes
tanutes

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Since Neelu is now aware of Runjhun's Bhag will she not want to kidnap Runjhun so that luck can favour her by winning over Guddu for herself? Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you too Chatterpot

Edited by tanutes - 23 December 2011 at 3:33pm

KeshawnirenecooblalazuriaCleosLeesanSurish

Keshawn Senior Member
Keshawn
Keshawn

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
I think that Pappu will never release Neelu since she can be a threat to him in the upcoming elections. This will be her punishment for not fulfilling his promise.

Edited by Keshawn - 23 December 2011 at 3:49pm

irenecooblaljps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cleos

Surish how could  you forget me? I'm not yet swept away by azuria when I have a mind of my own!Please remember my exact words: 

"Pappu will make another bargain with Neelu so that he will keep  Runjhun for himself and she'll have Guddu since she has failed previously to fulfill his promise of obtaining a ticket for him as M.P in the upcoming elections"

@ Cleos...very accurate, good one!!!  Hope all the plotting and bargaining come to an abrupt end next week, when Runjuhn is hopefully rescued and reunited with Guddu!!!  Enough of these wicked and selfish characters!!!  Any further predictions, Cleos??!!! 

And yes, I concur, where is the sleepless, sea-monster ,stalker, Surish???? WinkBig smile!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnirenecooblalazuriajps01tanutesCleosSurish

Go to top