Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Leesan don't allow that vacuum cleaner azuria to intimidate you.She has already swept away cleos, do you want the same to happen to you? Don't be Silly! The P.I surviving the ordeal is the only way Guddu will know about Runjhun's whereabouts unless the CV'S decide to prolong the Gunjhun separation track and lose more TRP'S I have watched this show since its inception and never saw anything as such unless azuria was having a nightmare and decided to share it with everyone. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK, Surish...LOL!!! Thanks for the update!!! Agree, still think the PI survived,even if Pappu thinks otherwise!!!  And still think there's a possibility that he will encounter the A. Baba in the wilderness, where they will both compare notes and eventually play a role in Operation Rescue !!  What transpired between Neelu and Pappu today? Didn't look too good to me , just more evil concoctions between those two!!! I REALLY hope this track ends next week, just about had enough of all these conniving culprits!! Need to see some action: a face off between Guddu and Pappu, kicks,slaps,stomps...anything but this!!!
Leesan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

After watching today's episode I cant wait for the next 4 episodes to get over and hope that "the new exciting phase" is really good and includes reunion of Gunjhun as today Neelu and Pappu's conversation spoiled the whole excitement of this week.

@pensink91...You and me both!!!  Just about had enough!! Did not understand what transpired between Neelu and Pappu, but it did not look encouraging, ...just downright evil as usual!!!  Anxiously awaiting the showdown betwen Guddu and Pappu!!! Looking forward to a thrilling face off, at high noon, with Guddu's meanest expression and his half-closed intimidating eyes,staring at Pappu, clenched fists and then...chaos!!!!     Kicks, slaps,cuffs, stomps!!!!  Lots of blood (Pappu's!) !!!   Please...CVs, don't like to sound so bloodthirsty but,...  it's about time!!!!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

OK, Surish...LOL!!! Thanks for the update!!! Agree, still think the PI survived,even if Pappu thinks otherwise!!!  And still think there's a possibility that he will encounter the A. Baba in the wilderness, where they will both compare notes and eventually play a role in Operation Rescue !!  What transpired between Neelu and Pappu today? Didn't look too good to me , just more evil concoctions between those two!!! I REALLY hope this track ends next week, just about had enough of all these conniving culprits!! Need to see some action: a face off between Guddu and Pappu, kicks,slaps,stomps...anything but this!!!

The problem with Surish is that he has no solid reason to say what he is saying but I have and i reffer to them from time to time.

Like the information about Runjhuns being alive comes thrugh Guddus mom. I have an I dea that he goes to see them after the call and during that time the plan that Neelu and Pappu ar connaiving succeeds and and Runjhun doubt another time Guddu for something that he has not done.

She made him take two promises.. Not to lie to her and not to decive her. And both of thses must be tested before she can completely belive in him.  And Guddu had just asked her to not to doubt him. And she dose that.

Here Guddu will doubt that she is dead. until he gets the phone call from his mother. It was in a news report. And some dream sequenceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  And Dream sequence is my own.πŸ˜ƒ So taking a pinch of salt is advisabel for good apitite and healt.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
azuria thumbnail
Abot the end of this track. It comes sooner if Pappu and Neelu get to work.

And as I said a new year eves Mahaepisode is the final gift we are going to get.

And then Januari will start with a bang.
Surish thumbnail
Bear in mind azuria that News casts are not the CV'S. If this information comes directly from Producer, Khalid Samidha,and Writers  Amit Senchoudhary, Damini Kanwal Shetty's mouths then I'll believe it. Guddu and his family were in tears upon hearing the news of Runjhun's death by Bantu and Billo. In a fit of rage he began to break things in the house. The only key to this problem lies in the hands of the P.I and the Agouri Baba. Hope he will have a change of thought and proceed to search for his dearly beloved wife. Another collusion in plan is being hatched by Pappu and a disappointed Neelu. I guess I have already mentioned that previously. What a cold, calculating, conniving woman Neelu is. However she is such a compulsive liar. One could never tell if it's another web of lies she is brewing for her selfish gains.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
@ Azuria...LOL!!! Thanks!! See what I mean??!! I have no recollection of any phone call between Guddu and his mother!!! Did that actually happen and when???  Then the rest is pure conjecture,Az??!!! You have an idea?? Or is that reported somewhere??  What/who are your sources??

Remember I am a non Hindi speaker and so am at a definite disadvantage here!!!😳!!!  I therefore operate on what I actually SEE on the telecast, and READ on the WU and subtitles!! I suspect quite a lot gets lost in translation anyway. So between you and Surish, please differentiate between what you have read/heard and what you may think!!!
It would certainly help the non Hindi speakers...like me!!!😊!!!

By the way, since there may be no WU today, can anyone tell me the gist of what transpired between Neelu and Pappu in today's show???  Please???  Or will have to wait till late Sun. night to see the show, thanks in advance!!!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
At your comand Leesan,
Short summery,

Bantu said that he will tell. Guddu looks at him and walks up. Billo said not to tell. But Bantu is afraid to be killed by Guddu and tells him about the packet delivery.The blood satined saree and the note telling that Runjhun is dead. Guddu is shocked. Maha devi is shocked and Kukkan and T and T are all schocked. Amma tells that her heart says that Runjhun is alive and Guddu should not belive the mama mami. Bantu has by now told Guddu about the demand of ten lakh and even Mitho confesses to making it 30 lakh. Vishno confesses to knowing and not commiting any crime.

Md cries Amma cries and Guddu enraged. he hits out at the furniture and get hold of Bantus neck.

All the culprits confess. and say that Runjhun is dead. and that they all knew it.

Neelu who is bing taken by the police is handovered to Pappus goon. They bring her to Pappu. She is angry and they argue. Hearing her voice Runjhun react and calls out. Neelu hear her voice and looks for her she see her and et mad at Pappu. Pappu  Tells her that he is going to keep Runjhun as his mistress. That Runjhun is a bhaagonwali and has brought much luck to him. While Neelu just gave empty promises. Neelu says that Guddu will search her out. And she says it will be good for Pappu if he declares Runjhun as his wife insted. Since the day Runjhun leaves his luck leaves him too and for how long can he keep her as a prisoner. Then she tells him that if Runjhun truly belives that Guddu has ditched her for another woman only then she can be Pappus .

No precap.

PS Vishno blurted that Mitho new from the begining that Neelu was not preggs and that she was the one who changed the doctors report at the hospital. He also calimed that Mitho may know where Runjhun is.
Edited by azuria - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Bear in mind azuria that News casts are not the CV'S. If this information comes directly from Producer, Khalid Samidha,and Writers  Amit Senchoudhary, Damini Kanwal Shetty's mouths then I'll believe it. Guddu and his family were in tears upon hearing the news of Runjhun's death by Bantu and Billo. In a fit of rage he began to break things in the house. The only key to this problem lies in the hands of the P.I and the Agouri Baba. Hope he will have a change of thought and proceed to search for his dearly beloved wife. Another collusion in plan is being hatched by Pappu and a disappointed Neelu. I guess I have already mentioned that previously. What a cold, calculating, conniving woman Neelu is. However she is such a compulsive liar. One could never tell if it's another web of lies she is brewing for her selfish gains.

Dear dear Surish.

This news was relesed to keep the viewrs watching when everyone was upset about the aghori track.

I agree that the CVs are a team of its own. I do not belong with them but I think in the manner what is to be done to come where we want the serial to be. I do not see you coming up with any scenario except saying what you are dissatisfied with and whome you want to be killed. Neelu is a survivor!!!
She has been brought up in adverse conditions and knowes how to survive in adverse situations. She will not commit suicide since she has decided that she wants a happy married life and status in society. In this manner both Runjhun and Neelu have same values.
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surish how could  you forget me? I'm not yet swept away by azuria when I have a mind of my own!Please remember my exact words: 

"Pappu will make another bargain with Neelu so that he will keep  Runjhun for himself and she'll have Guddu since she has failed previously to fulfill his promise of obtaining a ticket for him as M.P in the upcoming elections"
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago