Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Discussion Thread for 19th-23rd December - Page 17

jonathanramdath thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surish I don't think that Pappu will be that dumb to release Neelu as she will let the cats out. He  will prefer to have both of his favorite women at his side in captivity to be successful as MP in elections. Runjhun for her fortune and Neelu to maintain his reputation. Neelu will conspire with Runjhun to escape but will betray Runjhun once Guddu comes to the rescue. Neelu who insists on having Guddu all to herself may even attempt to kill Guddu and herself so that Runjhun won't have him or even Runjhun since she doesn't know that she is a Bhagonwali.
Edited by jonathanramdath - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pappu will inform Runjhun that Neelu  ordered  him to have her kidnapped and killed in exchange for political status but decided that she must remain alive since he could not trust Neelu wholeheartedly. However she broke her promise and must now pay for it. He will not have her released as this can jeopardise his victory as M.P in the upcoming elections. Bantu will spill the beans but Guddu will not believe him and proceed with his search for Runjhun Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Neelu the compulsive liar will never change. She is the only one who really knows about Runjhun's whereabouts since she was the one who demanded that Pappu have her kidnapped and killed for her own selfish motive, Guddu. At least the Pandey conspired to have Runjhun separated from Guddu and to usurp him of his property and extort money  but not to kidnap and murder Runjhun. If Neelu really cared for Guddu she would have informed him of her conspiracy to have Runjhun killed by the kidnapper Pappu but no! I wonder how many more webs of lies is she concocting. I wouldn't doubt if she and Pappu are lovers or even married. Maybe she was sent on a mission by Pappu to seize Guddu's assets but Pappu realising that she would be eventually caught had decided to rescue her from Guddu. Guddu should also do the same with the Pandeys and evict them out of L.N. since they cannot be trusted even if they confess the truth. Edited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@irenecooblal...agreed! Neelu is one bold faced liar!!! Even if I wanted to sympathize with her, (Hell NO!!!) and say that "All's fair in love and war", I just couldn't even begin to feel sorry for her!!!  She was lying,... down to the end( have to admit she was very convincing !!!), even begging Guddu to believe her, after all she had done! If she had come clean, she would have garnered more respect, but NO!!! She never wavered in her lies, even as she was being dragged out of LN, she kept right on lying!!!
But I suppose you can say the same for Vishnu and Mittho, they remain conniving and cunning liars as well!!  Bantu and Billo's secret should be out by tomorrow and Runjuhn's "death" revealed to Guddu!!!  I wonder how he will respond to the news, broken and devastated or angry and vengeful!!!  Can't wait to see how this week ends!!!
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Leesan 
I think that Guddu would believe she is dead at first as well as the other members of the household and morn over her death but once he comes in contact with the Baba and the P.I he will know that she is alive and continue to locate her.
Surish thumbnail
@Leesan and irenecooblal

I agree with you both without equivocation
. Leesan in the days ahead I am looking forward to commend you since you were the first to assume that the P.I is alive. The stalker doesn't realize that she will be devoured by me soon. She can run but cannot hide!
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Lalchanmahase thumbnail
Admired how Guddu hit the nail on the head and accused Neelu  of  playng a vital role in Runjhun's disappearance.Neelu will never help Runjhun but will want her killed more so since she failed to fulfil her dreams and aspirations of owning Guddu. A disappointed Neelu  will seek revenge against Guddu by working along with Pappu who will  pretend to assist her by bailing her out from jail and providing her with refuge
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I earnestly agree with you irenecooblal that Pappu could either be Pappu's wife or lover. Pappu bent on revenge against Guddu for having him thrown out of his hometown decided to send Neelu on a Lancelot mission to seize Guddu's assets. Realizing that Guddu was getting too suspicious with respect to his wife, Runjhun's whereabouts, and would eventually find out the truth about him then have him exposed prior to the upcoming elections for which he is vying for victory as M.P he decided to rid her from L.N. by allowing Guddu to find out the truth about her fake pregnancy. One could never tell that apart from separating Guddu and Runjhn, Neelu and Pappu were the masterminds in Guddu's destruction
Leesan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Surish

@Leesan and irenecooblal

I agree with you both without equivocation
. Leesan in the days ahead I am looking forward to commend you since you were the first to assume that the P.I is alive. The stalker doesn't realize that she will be devoured by me soon. She can run but cannot hide!

@Surish...LOL!!!  Please give AZ a break! I'm sure she is not hiding, just very busy!!! It is the season of goodwill after all!!!!😉😊!!!
Leesan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lalchanmahase

Admired how Guddu hit the nail on the head and accused Neelu  of  playng a vital role in Runjhun's disappearance.Neelu will never help Runjhun but will want her killed more so since she failed to fulfil her dreams and aspirations of owning Guddu. A disappointed Neelu  will seek revenge against Guddu by working along with Pappu who will  pretend to assist her by bailing her out from jail and providing her with refuge

@Lalchanmahase...this may well happen!!! But I hope not!!  Still think that Neelu may come to terms with the fact that all is lost and she can NEVER have Guddu, not EVER!!!  Hoping she will try to redeem her image with Guddu and make amends. (I know, I know!!)  Maybe she will recognize the error of her ways and seek to help Runjuhn escape the clutches of Pappu. But she will probably play along for a while first, to create more drama, and come to R's aid at the last minute. Maybe I am being overly optimistic, or foolish!!! I know Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, but still hoping for a miracle when it comes to Neelu !!