Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chatterpot

Another filler episode going no where apart from now Guddu is using his brains and connecting things that there is someone who does not want Gunjhun to be together.
Guddu's attitude was just great with Neelu treating her like that rudely shows that he is least bothered and concerned about her. She should realize her place in Guddu's life is no where and she can't have him at all. But before she realizes it will be late and she will be trapped in her own plan, loved to see her trapped and would love to see how Guddu will treat her once he knows the truth. Now Guddu is so keen to find and bring back RJ to his life and LN, let see how, when and till where he can go in finding the truth out and his dharampatni.
Precap it looks like that lady i think was sent by PY because he wants Neelu to be thrown out of not only LN but also Kannauj, in doing that first he has to reveal her truth in front of Guddu and all the Pandays, but in doing so he is not thinking that his own truth will come out soon.

To whom it may concern:

I think that Pappu will concoct a story that Neelu had something to do with Runjhun's disappearance.Jabbu has absolutely no information on Guddu's dark side. He is simply a blatant liar. Look at how he concocted a story about Mahadevi for Kukkan. Wasn't he lying as usual?Therefore he is fabricating another story about Guddu. Once Guddu find's out, I hope Jabbu gets knocked out unconscious.
Edited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by chatterpot

Another filler episode going no where apart from now Guddu is using his brains and connecting things that there is someone who does not want Gunjhun to be together.
Guddu's attitude was just great with Neelu treating her like that rudely shows that he is least bothered and concerned about her. She should realize her place in Guddu's life is no where and she can't have him at all. But before she realizes it will be late and she will be trapped in her own plan, loved to see her trapped and would love to see how Guddu will treat her once he knows the truth. Now Guddu is so keen to find and bring back RJ to his life and LN, let see how, when and till where he can go in finding the truth out and his dharampatni.
Precap it looks like that lady i think was sent by PY because he wants Neelu to be thrown out of not only LN but also Kannauj, in doing that first he has to reveal her truth in front of Guddu and all the Pandays, but in doing so he is not thinking that his own truth will come out soon.

Originally posted by irenecooblal

I think that Pappu will concoct a story that Neelu had something to do with Runjhun's disappearance

My Response

I agree with you both Chatterpot and irenecooblal.
I think that once Neelu is exposed and expelled out of Kannauj she will have no alternative but to find solace in the company of Pappu who will threaten to kill or implicate her for Runjhun's disappearance if she fails to fulfil another promise of usurping Guddu's assets for him. Guddu who's overwhelmed with grief for Neelu having wrecked his relationship with Runjhun, yet the wench is seducing him.My heart was filled with triumphant joy like a boxer emerging victorious when Guddu immediately spurned her advances.If I were Kukkan I would have informed Guddu that Jabbu is withholding shreds of  negative evidence about his past.

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guddu who now assumes that someone is conspiring to separate him from Runjhun has decided to weed out all his suspects. Thus he had hired a woman to investigate Neelu's pregnancy to determine whether it's fake or not.
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Delighted to see that Diamond is back. Hope that he will be instrumental in collecting viable information on Neelu and Jabbu. Guddu should have strangled both Vishnu and Mittho in the smothering oven which their chamber had now become. Can't wait to see him beat the s--t out of that conniving, wench, Neelu Born out of anger and disillusionment, I have implacable hatred for her.
Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
kismattieluv thumbnail
Poor Runjhun! She looks absolutely  horrible. What if her fortune weakens and Pappu begins to fail? Apparently Pappu killed that guy. Why aren't they showing him?
Edited by kismattieluv - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Loved how Mahadevi made the starving Mamma/Mammis bellies growl in their cell today . Bantu will have no alternative but to confess Runjhun's death to Guddu which will be followed by Guddu's relentless pummeling. Hope he isn't bludgeoned with pipes or hammers. Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kismattieluv

Poor Runjhun! She looks absolutely  horrible. What if her fortune weakens and Pappu begins to fail? Apparently Pappu killed that guy. Why aren't they showing him?

@ kismattieluv...Don't worry, they will show him, ...but only at the right time!!! Trust me he will reappear in the nick of time, but not before!!!
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Keshawn

Loved how Mahadevi made the starving Mamma/Mammis bellies growl in their cell today . Bantu will have no alternative but to confess Runjhun's death to Guddu which will be followed by Guddu's relentless pummeling. Hope he isn't bludgeoned with pipes or hammers. 

My Response

Keshawn this is hilarious! 

Guddu keep reminiscing about Runjhun boy! Don't you dare let Neelu, that mutt, erase your memory! From the moment she had caressed your shoulders, you should have administered some brisk slaps to her delicate cheeks.Next time keep that wench's hands off you!

Pappu who is afraid that Guddu may eventually find out that Neelu had conspired with him to Kidnap Runjhun, will have no alternative but to kidnap Neelu, thus removing her from Kannauj, as he is aiming for emphatic victory from the jaws of defeat in the upcoming elections.

Tsk1 Tsk! Tsk! Interesting to see that the stalker usually visits the forum in my absence. Either she doesn't know it's meaning or pretending to be one. One day that stalker will be apprehended and devoured by me the utterly terrifying monster, alive. She can run but she cannot hide!
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Neelu tumhari ithni immath keise huyi ,meri Gudduji ko chhoone ki,ha?
Kabhi math sochna?
Gudduji sirph humhari Runjhun ki hei!sirph aur sirph Runjhun ki!
Sruthy.L thumbnail
kya bathao episode ke baare mein...

Gudduji locks the door and sat in the chair with full intention that all the evils must be inside the room and only the witch must be inside the circle,who can't leave around Gudduji?

Neelu is almost locked.

I loved mahadevi locking the door inside LN and her lunch time break...🤔

Will Rejju pandey unlock the secret about saree and kidnap or Mitho herself will play again...?

I loved the episode more than that Gudduji's reaction against Neelu.
so sad about Neelu everytrick was utterly failed,she couldn't console my Gudduji.😭

I loved Gudduji's background music again...
Jagadhan was vanished by PY.

Neelu in tragedy...
PY is going to target Neelu...ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!